ㅡ『15』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 15
Back to Introductions
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

     THE VAMPIRE SIGHED heavily as he left Carlisle's study. He didn't know what to do with this new information. He didn't know how to feel. On one side, he's happy that he could see Rosalie again, but despondent too as he thought of the life before her.

     Yes, he could be with her again, but at what cost? Rosalie doesn't even remember him or their time together. It's like she's there, but also absent. That's Rosalie, but not his Rose.

Is it selfish to be a bit joyous at a time like this?

"No, Probably, Who Knows?" A feminine voice entered his thoughts. Sebastian unknowingly conjured a message to someone telepathically.

"I see you've gotten a hang to your gift, Anastasia?" He greeted, the other blonde finally joining his side.

"Oh you have no idea how I love it!" The younger teased, "it's fun, but at the same time I'm not invading someone's privacy."

     "Like someone."

     "Yeah, like someone."

     "I'm glad that you're happy, Ana." Sebastian grinned, "Tell me how you and your mate met."

"Long story short, he was attacked in the forest and I brought him to Carlisle." Anastasia shrugged, "I remember how you talked about that pull when you're near your mate. I felt it, I couldn't let go."

"What do you mean by attacked in the forest if you don't mind?"

"He was mauled by a bear."

"Brutal."

The blonde only chuckled, "Speaking of mates, yours is looking for you."

"Rosalie?"

"No, Edward." The blonde grumbled. "Of Course it's Rosalie! Who else?"

"Right, That was stupid." And with that, the raven-haired vampire turned to leave the other blonde on the staircase, now searching for a certain Hale.

The Donovan peered from the top of the staircase, scanning the lobby for the blonde woman. Only to be met with the sight of the other Cullens but no Rosalie.

     "Check the area around the house." A high-pitched voice chimed, "Rosalie tends to take time to herself by the forest."

     "Thank you, pixie."

"It's Alice!"

"Whatever you say, Pixie"

      The latter mumbled, jogging down the stairs and out of the house. Meanwhile, the shorter vampire could only huff in annoyance.

     She asked, "Does he do that with everyone's names?"

     "Yeah, pretty much. It's annoying but you'll get used to it." Anastasia shrugged, chucking a book in Emmett's direction. "I asked him to call me Ana, but he still calls me by my full name."