Part 1; Do you trust me?

* A little background *
Y/n is a 23 year old female. She works at a strip club called "Wolfed"
Bucky is on a mission to kill a mafia leader, he managed to schedule a meeting and is meeting him at "Wolfed"

* Bucky
  I walked in and was immediately bombarded with loud music and flashing lights. The smell of sex and alcohol flooded the air.. It was midnight and the meeting didn't start till 12:30. I walked up to the bar and ordered two whiskeys straight. I downed the first one and took the second one to a table in near the back. I looked around making notice of all possible exits. Then something,no someone caught my eye. A dacer making her way onstage. She wore dark red heels with fish nets. Along with a red lingerie set.

She seductively walked over to the pole and started spinning and dancing

She seductively walked over to the pole and started spinning and dancing. There was something so, innocent about her that made my heart pound. I stood up to walk closer when a man approached me

"Follow me." He said

I downed the rest of my drink and did as he said.

He led me to a private room with dimmed lights. There were five men, including one sitting drinking a bourbon. He sat up " You wanted to talk?" He said in a slightly annoyed tone.

I pulled out two guns, one pointed towards him and the other at two body guards behind him.

The bodyguards body thudded on the ground

The bodyguards body thudded on the ground. " Not really" I said with a smirk. I shot the other one and turned around to see two guns pointed at me. I managed to knock the bodyguards out. I turned to see the leader gone. I grabbed a loaded gun from the ground and walked into the club.

Bodies spread everywhere and blood spattered on the wall. I looked around to see a dancer, the dancer standing in a corner. I put my gun away and walked towards her. Suddenly I heard gun fire. I grabbed her arm and we ran out of the club. Getting chased by two more bodyguards behind us.

We made it outside, only to be greeted with the cold night air and a slight drizzle of rain.

" Follow me" she said.

Then guided me down an ally. She stopped and gestured for me to climb up a ladder screwed to the side of the building.

The drizzle turning into a pour I said "You first"
" I'm half naked" she paused " Plus I prefer bottom" she said with a smirk.

I chuckled at her response and started climbing up the ladder. We reached the top. Now soaking wet.

I leaned over the edge and looked for the guards. I saw nothing then turned around to see her standing, shivering from the cold. I handed her my jacket.

" I'm Bucky" I said.

" Y/n " she followed putting the jacket on.

I took out my phone to text Sam. I leaned over the edge again to see the men running down the ally with riffles.

" There he is!" They shouted and started firing.

I backed up and pulled Y/n to the other side of the roof.

" Do you trust me!?" I screamed making sure she heard me over the gun fire.

"I bearily know you!" she screamed back.

The gun fire stopped and the ladder started moving, signifying they were coming up.

"Do you trust me!" I screamed with more urgency.

" Yes!" she said hesitantly.

"Then hold on!" I followed.

She leaned in wrapping her arms and legs around me.

Then I jumped.