Part 3; With Hesitation

* Y/n

"Do you want to come up?" I asked him.

He seemed surprised, I know I was overstepping, there was just something about him. Plus I really wanted to know what he looked like.

He hesitated than finally said " Sure."

We walked inside and soon after we were outside my room. I took my backup key from under the mat and unlocked the door. He followed me inside.

" Make yourself at home." I said walking to my room to put some comfy clothes on.

He didn't seem to talk much, he always nodded or shook his head.

I walked to my room and put on a black crop-top with the words DREAM written on it. Then a pair of white shorts with constellations.

 Then a pair of white shorts with constellations

I walked out and saw him standing there. He had dark brown hair. With ocean blue eyes, that made me feel like I was floating in space. He had a scruff that made him look so dangerous. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt with black leather gloves on.

I stood there shocked, I knew he was hot, but wow! I didn't even notice I was biting my bottom lip

*Bucky

We walked into her apartment and she walked into her room. I assume to change into dry clothes. She walked out a few minutes later. She wore a black crop top with white shorts. You could see her beautifully tanned legs, and her hourglass figure. She looked hot. My eyes trailed her body, stoped at her lips. She was bitting her bottom lip which turned me on. I knew I couldn't do anything. I couldn't trust myself. And she shouldn't trust me. But damn! I was tempted.

*Y/n

I finnaly realized we were staring at eachother and decided to break to awkward silence.

" So...um...can I get you anything?" I managed to get out.

" No, I'm good." He said.

I turned around and walked to the kitchen, I grabbed two beers opened them and handed one to him. He looked at me and chucked. He took the beer. I sat down on the couch, and he sat next to me. I turned on the tv and FRIENDS was playing. We both relaxed into the couch. His body was radiating heat. Being so close to him made me feel horny. Its like he was built in a deam.

" So your a dancer?" He asked minutes later.

"Yea... how come those guys were chasing you?" I hesitantly asked, changing the topic.

" Part of the job" He responded

" And what's the job?"

He shrugged. I couldn't tell if he didn't want to tell me, or if he didn't know the answer.

*****

We finished watching the episode.
"Well I should hed out." He said. While standing up.

I looked at the clock reading 2:27 am, and stood up as well.

" It's 2:30 " I said in a sassy tone.

" 2:27" He said back.

" it's too late to go anywhere" I said.

He took a step closer soon we were only a few feet apart.

" You want me to stay." He said.

He didn't say it in the form of a question. He said like he knew I wanted him to stay.

I gulped and looked him in the eyes as he walked closer almost closing the gap between us. My breath hitched as I felt his breath and mine speed up. He didn't seem nervous. He licked his lips then bit his bottom one. He glanced at my lips and I slightly parted them. He looked back to my eyes.

"Fuck" He muttered

It seemed like he wanted to act but couldn't. He seemed tempted.

***********

Authors note

Do you guys like it when I switch povs? I'm all new to this so let me know if there something you guys want to see. Also thank you so much for reading. :)