Part 5; Suprised

Smut warning ⚠️

*Y/n

" Are you okay?" I asked still out of breath.

" This was a mistake I should go."

I was hurt at his words but more concerned at his expression. He went from pure lust and desire to, amnesia? I think, thats what he looked like, that and worry.

He took a step back and asked for his jacket.

" I put it in the wash, it should be clean by now. I'll go dry it." I said walking away.

I walked away trying to hide my embarrassment and hornieness. I don't think it worked.

" 30 minutes" I said walking to the kitchen for some water.

I wanted to know why he he stopped, he seemed like he was doing something wrong, and he knew it. My eyes went wide as I came to a conclusion.

I looked him dead in the eyes and said " Do you have a girlfriend?!"

" No" He said looking directly at me.

" Well then why'd you stop?" I asked

He took a step closer and looking me dead in the eyes said" because I'm bad for you"

I tried to resist the urge to laugh, I know a couple hours ago we were getting shot at but I genuinely couldn't see how he could hurt me. I've been through it all, heartbreak, getting cheated on. Not to mention both my parents are dead and my bestfriend died last year.

I couldn't help but let out a little snicker. His eyes shot straight up at me and he walked closer.

He leaned to my ear and whispered "You think that's funny?!" His tone hinted towards Sarcasm.

I held in a giggle and looked him dead in the eyes. " I think thats hilarious." I said.

Next thing I knew his lips came crashing into mine and my eyes fluttered shut. He was more rough with it this time and he grapped my ass. I let out a light whimper and he picked me up. He walked us to the bedroom laying me on the bed, not disconnecting our lips.

His legs were pressed between mine and I could feel him pushing into me. He moved down to my jaw then to my neck. He found my sweet spot in a matter of seconds and started bitting and sucking. A small moan managed to escape my lips, then bucky moved lower. He reached the collar to my shirt and I immediately took it off. He went back to kissing me. He grabbed one of my tits in his hand while he kissed around the other one. I managed to pull my bra off and he took all of my tit into his mouth flicking his tounge over my nipple. His hand still help onto the other one and he slowly pinched my nipple. I let out a cry, followed by a moan.

I started tugging at his shirt again till finnaly he sat up and took it off. I gasped. He had scars covering his whole front. And, a metal arm? I was shocked, I didn't really know what to say. I just layer there shocked.

After about a minute, he got off of me and sat at the corner of my bed.

" I should go." I hear him mumble

I didn't want him to go. I wanted him to stay. But for some reason I couldn't say it.

He started to stand up when I got up and pushed him back down on the bed. I don't know what came over me but I felt like I couldn't let him leave. I felt confident. I climbed on top of him and leaned down to kiss the scar on his left shoulder. I made sure to be gentle and just gave it a peck. I looked back up at him and he smiled.

" I still think your hot, if not more" I said looking over him.

He flipped us back over so he was on top and leaned down to my ear. I turned my head away giving him full access to my neck.

" Do I make you horny baby girl?" He said in his husky voice.

My eailer confidence vanished, at his nickname. I practically melted under his touch. The way he said babygirl, how it rolled off his tounge. Made me wet. All I could let out was a whimper.

He chucked at my response.

" Do you want me to fuck you?" He paused "Use your words this time princess."