Part 4; Tempted?

Y/n

He seemed tempted.

I know I just met this man but for some reason he made my heart skip a beat. It was almost like we had met before, he had a sense of familiarity to him. I was comfortable with him.

When people said " you could get lost in his eyes" I never really believed them. How could someone captivate you like that? How could someone make you lose focus and zone out? Well he could.

"Like what you see?" Bucky said, snapping me out of my trance.

I couldn't formulate words. I just stared at him. He walked closer. Then closer, I took a step back, and he took another one forward. We continued this pattern using my back hit the kitchen island. I was trapped and he kept coming closer. Even being in close proximity with him made my heart race. He was inches away from my face. I felt like I couldn't breathe, and I didn't want to.

He leaned down to me, I closed my eyes and heard him whispered " You seem nervous, do I make you nervous?" His husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

I was frozen, I couldn't move. He placed his hands on the counter behind me and just stared. I put my hands on top of his and looked back at him. I picked up his hands and placed them at my waist.

" Your such a tease." I hear him mumble.

I was about to respond when his lips came crashing down on mine. We were moving sync. He licked my bottom lip wanting access. I opened my mouth more giving it to him. He slips his tounge in my mouth and moan into his mouth. I think he liked my reaction because he started to go rougher. I like it rough.

I moved my hands around his neck, then in his hair. He wrapped one arm around my waist pulling me in. He put the other on my neck.

He lifted me on the kitchen island with ease and not breaking the kiss. He pushed into me and hit just the right spot. I pulled away and moaned. This seemed to encourage him. He started kissing my jaw line and behind my ear. He moved to my neck. I knew it would leave a mark but it turned me on so much. He kept going till he hit my collar bone.

He went back up and started kissing me again. I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt. Then slipped them under. My hands ran across his back. Then to his front where I carefully tarced his abs.

He moved back down to my neck, my collar bone stopping at the collar to my shirt. I reached down and took it off. He kept kissing down to my bra. I leaned back giving him more access. I let out a moan to which he stooped be crashing his lips onto mine.

His tounge roamed every inch of my mouth. I started tugging at his shirt. Indicating for him to take it off. But he didn't. I pulled back out of breath and just looked at him. His eyes where full of lust. But something else, worry.

" Are you okay?" I asked still out of breath.