Part 2; Are you crazy?!

*Y/n

HE JUMPED!

He jumped... off a building! Just like that! Is he crazy! I shut my eyes and leaned into him hoping it would be quick. Then when the falling sensation stopped I slowly opened my eyes, we were floating. At first I thought time just started moving slower right before you die. Until I looked up and saw a man. He was in red tactical gear, and he had wings. He was holding Buckys right arm as his left was wrapped around me. I hung there in shock till I realized I was three stories in the air. I held Bucky tighter and nestled my face into his chest. I felt safe in his arms.

A few minutes go by and I hear Bucky say "We're on the ground, doll"

I opened my eyes and noticed I was still wrapped around him. I slowly got off trying to hide my embarrassment. I looked around and saw the man decked out in tactical gear looking at me. I looked down to see I was still half naked, My checks flushed a bright red and I pulled Buckys jacket around my chest.

" Thanks for saving me" I managed to get out.

The man in tactical gear gave me a small smile.

I turned to Bucky and he did the same, what is up with these guys?

I wasn't sure what to do so I  turned on my heel and started walking down the alley, quickly realizing I was downtown and not far from my apartment.

* Bucky
I stared at her as she walked away her body was perfect. My jacket looked big on her, it dropped to her knees and the sleeves hung past her hands.

" Really?!" I hear Sam say causing me to look away and at him.

"Who's that?" He asked jesturing to
Y/n.

"Y/n" I answered looking back at her.

" Yea, ok." Sam paused "You just gona staqnd there or are you gonna walk the girl home?" Sam said with judgment filling his voice. I rushed towards her.

" Can I walk you home?" I asked as I caught up to her.

" Sure" she answered. "My apartment is just a couple blocks east"

*Y/n

We were walking in silence for what felt like an eternity but was only a few minutes. I wanted to break the silence and talk to him but I wasn't sure what to say.

Just then " Are you okay?" I hear him say.

I sighed in relife at hearing him speak.

" Yea, I'm fine." I said giving him a half hearted smile.

" What happend back there?" I asked reluctantly.

" What do you mean?" Bucky asked back

" Well I was dancing." I saw a small smirk form on Buckys lips as I said dancing.

I couldn't help but lose my breath. I gathered my thoughts and continued.

" I was dancing then this man came from a private room and started yelling at everyone to get down. When people started running he started shooting." I paused "I hid in a corner." I said with embarrassment.

He didn't answer me. We kept walking and I occasionally glanced over to see him staring ahead lost in his thoughts. He looked so mysterious. I still hadn't seen what he looked like since tonight consisted of gunfire and blackness. I hadnt seen his face, Yet somehow I knew he was hot.

" I'm sorry I got you dragged into that." I hear him say.

I glance over to see him looking straight at me. His voice sounded worried. I stopped to look back at him.

" Don't be" I chuckled.

Then continued walking. The rest of the walk was silent. We reached the outside of my apartment. I turned towards his figure and stood there awkwardly.

" Well this is me" I whispered.

" Do you want to come up" I asked looking at him.