Part 6; Whimper

️Smut

" Do you want me to fuck you?" He paused "Use your words this time princess."

Y/n

There it was again, I let out another whimper and he glared at me.

" Y..y...yes" I stuttered

He chuckled at my response then leaned into to kiss me. He started going rougher and rougher. He wrapped his hand around my neck and I moaned, he growled as a response. He licked it.

He moved his other hand to my thigh, slowly gliding it up and down my skin. He started squeezing it, then moved his hand to between my legs.

He started rubbing me through my shorts. I trusted my hips forward trying to get him to apply more pressure, and go faster. But he pulled away. He flipped me over so I was on my stomach, I felt a sharp pain in my ass. He spanked me. I whimpered at the pain but he hit me again. He leaned down to my ear and whispered.

" You take what I give you, nothing more, understand?"

I nodded into the sheets while the stinging went away.
Smack
Another hit, it was harder this time. I let out a small cry into my sheets. Then wiggled to try to get the pain to go away.
Smack
There it was again, followed by a low growl.

He leaned near my ear again. " Tell me if it's too much ok princess"

I whimpered at his nickname and nodded into the sheets.
Smack

"Use your words" He said in a husky voice.

I lifted my head from the sheets. "Yes"
Smack
"Sir, yes sir" He growled into my ear. Sending shivers down my spine.
" And thank me after each one"

" Yes sir" I managed to get out.

Smack
" Thank you sir"

I heard a low groan escape from his lips. He was so turned on by this.

Smack
" Thank you sir"

Smack
" Thank you sir"

Smack
" Thank you sir"

This went on for another 10 hits, I think. I don't know, I lost track after 15.

He flipped me back over and tore off my shorts. He started kissing me and rubbing me again. He pulled my underwear to the side and pushed two fingers in me without warning. I moaned into his mouth and he started moving in and out of me.

" You're so tight, and wet. All for me" His hot breath fanned over my neck and I shuddered. I whimpered again and he started going faster.

He new all of the spots. He curled his fingers in me so that he hit my g-spot with each thrust. I was gasping and moaning.

I didn't know how he did it so quickly but I could already feel my orgasm coming. Just then, he pulled out.

" tsk, tsk, tsk. Princess, I didn't say you could come. Now you have hold it." He smirked then lowered himself so that he was placed perfectly between my legs. He took my underwear off and starting rubbing circles on my clit.

He started kissing my thighs, moving closer to my already throbbing pussy. Then I felt his tounge dip inside of me. I let out a rough moan and gripped the sheets. He continued licking me and I felt the pressure in my stomach build again.

" hold it" I hear him say.

I gip the sheets tighter and bite my bottom lip to stop myself from coming. He's so good at this.

Then he pushes two fingers in me again keeping his eailer pace. His tounge flicks my clit and I moan again. I reach my hands down and grab his hair.

He groans into my clit and keeps going, faster. I start pulling on his hair to distract myself from the immense amount of pleasure I feel. But he just keeps going, faster, harder.

" I don't....think.....I... can.....hold it" I stutter.

" beg" I hear him say. " you want a realese? Beg for it"

I'm breathless, I need this but I can barely form words.

" p....please?"

" you can do better." I hear him grunt.

" p....please...let... me cum...sir" I moan out.

He seemed satisfied with my answer.

" ok baby, cum for me."

I moaned at his words. Then wave after wave if pure pleasure wash over me. He keeps his pace as I ride my high. I arch my back and throw my head back. That was the best sex I've ever had, and we didn't even have sex.

He pulls away from my shaking body and walks to the bathroom. He comes out with a washcloth?

" w....what are you doing?" I asked him.

" cleaning" He says

" oh...um...you don't have to....you can leave if you want." I say.

He looks at me dumb founded
" Do you want me to leave?" He asks

" No, its Just..most guys leave." I say and sit up.

He jaw clenches at my words.

Bucky

" No, its Just..most guys leave." She says and sits up.

My hands ball into fists and I clench my jaw.

They leave?

I stay silent. I try to push past the anger and lean down between her legs as I clean her up.

" did I do something? I'm sorry." I hear he say.

She puts her head into her hands.

I stand up and sit next to her.

" You, didn't do anything"

She looks up at me. Into my eyes, she looking for something. But I don't know what.

I give her a small smile and get up to rinse the washcloth off.

Y/n

He walks away and I get up to change. I grab a black hoodie and some black shorts. Then sit back down in bed.

Bucky comes out of the bathroom and stares at me. For some reason his gaze is...comforting.

" You can stay the night if you want." I say.

He walks toward me then glances at the clock. It read 4:56. It was late.

" morning" He says then chuckles.

He comes and sits on the bed with me. I lean back and lay down.

Then I feel two hands grip my waist. He pulled me closer to him. I looked up at him and he smiled at me.

He smile was so nice.

I layed my head on his chest then drifted to sleep.

^^^^^^^^^