y/n meets the bad boy

"y-y-y-yes i j-just w-w-w-w-w-wanted to know w-w-w-w-w-w-where m-m-my l-l-l-locker is." i stutter. "whats your name?"

"y-y-y-y/n" i whisper. "well y/n. you should know that people dont talk to me. i talk to them"

the boy shoves me against a locker and growls in my ear. "understand girlie?" he hisses. "y-y-y-y-yes." i start to cry. the boy drops me. 

"good. if you want to know where your locker is ask someone else." the boy kicks the locker and the wall shakes. i cry harder. 

even though hes really mean to me i'm really in love with this bad boy. i love the alpha male vibes hes giving off and i imagine kissing his lips. i stand up and the boy walks away. 

instead of asking someone else, i walk around the school for my locker. i see numbered lockers and blank lockers with the number plate ripped off. no matter where i look i cant find locker 69. 

i hate being the new girl. if i didnt move to this town over the summer this never would have happened. i can only blame my stupid mom for losing her job. 

the bell rings. im late. i run to my next class with all my books and stuff. 

i am very late when i walk into my classroom. "get lost y/n?" the teacher asks. "h-h-how d-d-d-do y-y-y-you k-k-k-know m-my n-n-n-n-name?" "you were the only one who didnt show up" 

i laugh awkwardly. "y-y-yeah. s-s-s-s-sorry a-a-about t-t-that."

class is boring but i know ill pass it because i am so smart and am practically a genius unlike those other girls. 

the bell rings again. i go into the hallway. i dont know where my next class is so i go to ask someone. i tap on a guys shoulder. 

"w-w-w-where's c-c-c-class b-b-b-b t-t-two?"

the boy turns around and its the bad boy from before. i take a step back as i get lost in his gorgeous leaf green grassy green vomit green silky green orbs. 

"i dont think you got my message from before y/n. you dont talk to me. i talk to you."

i go to defend myself. "b-b-but y-y-you d-d-did-" the bad boy cuts me off.  "it doesnt appear you're getting the message. i think ill have to deliver it a different way. meet me on the rooftop after school."

i gulp. "y-y-y-y-yes."

a/n: omg two chaptes in a day? these are coming out so fast and people have already read them! im gonna keep updating!