y/n marries the bad boy

i watch as cj gets down on one knee. "will you marry me y/n?" he asks. "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes i stutter becuase i am so surprised. i "will marry you"

two days later we get married and it's beautiful. 

my dress is absolutely astonishing and looks like this

absolutely stunning. everyone was so jealous and my ugly young mom who i was forced to invite fainted becuase she was so envious of her amazing and hot daughter. 

at the wedding i push tj off the wedding boat and into the ocean and he drowns after getting his dick get chopped off by a basking shark.

cj and i kiss because that's what my pastor said to do. 

"we need to have sex y/n" cj growls softly in my ear. "that's what all couples do."

i nod and proceed with the party. music starts so everyone starts dancing. cj twirls me around and growls sexily every time i spin back to him.

god i love him so much. 

"daddy" i whipser in his ear as we dance. "i need you"

"oh y/n" cj growls "if only i knew you existed before yesterday"

the party drags on and on. 

finally it ends and cj and i *make love* in our limo and on a nude beach and at our hotel and at a strip club and even on a strangers head.

i love my husband so much me and cj will be married forever.

4 years later

i have 4 kids named bacon, lettuce, tomato, and huggyloveybigoldbuggy.

they love me so much and cj is the best dad and we make love every day

the end guys omg i am so happy the story ended the way it did!!! i absolutely love y/n as she is based off me and my true story! i hope you guys loved her as much as i did!!