y/n goes to the roof

when the final bell rings i go to the roof. the bad boy is already there. he is so cute. i would ask him out but i dont even know his name and hes kind of mean. 

"took you long enough y/n" the bad boy growls when i get up. wow growling is so hot. 

"lets get down to business"

the bad boy stalks over to me and grabs my shirt. "you only talk to me if i ask you a question. only then. you do not talk to me."

i nod, breathing in his manly scent of pine and garlic. 

"good" the bad boy strokes my face. i shiver at his touch. 

"i-i-i-i t-t-think i-i-i-i-i love you"

the bad boy growls again. and again. what is his deal with growling? it's kinda hot tho.

"you what?" the bad boy growls in my ear. "i love you. you are so hot." i say without stuttering. "you are kinda cute" the bad boy says. "i dont even know your name" i say. 

"its joe"

"joe?"

"joe mamma"

i giggle cutely. "whats your actual name?"

"Chad James. You can call me CJ"

"CJ...CJ...CJ..." lord i love that name so much. i caress his face and start to kiss him.

he pulls back. "what the hell y/n?"

"y-y-y-you s-said y-y-you t-t-thought i-i-i w-w-was c-c-cute." great the stutter is back. "you are. but you are the new girl. no self respecting male just starts randomly dating the new girl on the first day back. im a senior now. one more year and then i can go to the military."

"b-b-b-b-but i-i-i-i l-l-love y-y-you"

"we can be friends y/n..." suddenly the tough alpha male that shoved me up against a locker wants to be friends with me. what is going on?

"o-o-o-o-okay"

i walk down from the roof and start to leave

"wait! y/n!"

"y-y-y-yes cj?"

"wanna come to my birthday party friday?"

"i-i-i-i'd l-love t-t-t-to"