Chapter 211-230

The surrender of Xuyang's group of people was completely in Jiangdong's expectation.

However, Jiang Dong was more curious about Xu Yang than the four tall, short, fat and thin disciples, and those four were nothing more than reckless men.

"Fat and thin are Xu San and Xu Si, right?" Jiang Dong glanced at the four protégés who were kneeling on one knee, and said lightly.

"Brother Dong, my name is Xu Wu, because Xu Si is the fourth master's name, so I have to avoid it." The thin man replied respectfully to Jiang Dong, how respectful he was, he didn't even dare to raise his head, let alone look at Jiang Dong.

It seems that Jiangdong's both soft and hard combat methods are very effective.

"It's tall, short, fat and thin, one, two, three, five, interesting." Jiang Dong smiled from the bottom of his heart. It seems that there are a lot of rules in this arena. Then Jiang Dong waved his hand and said to the four masters: "Go ahead." Now, I'm taking Xu Yi and Xu Er to heal their injuries. Both of them should have broken bones."

"Yes!"

"Let's do it!"

Xu San and Xu Wu got up one after another, dragged Xu Yi and Xu Er carefully, and left the small building.

From beginning to end, the seventh person did not appear in the small building, even in the entire courtyard, Jiangdong did not see the seventh person besides the six of them.

This is where Jiangdong is curious.

If this is a must-kill Hongmen banquet, then why didn't Xu Yang directly use the crowd tactics to pile Jiangdong to death?

Thinking of this, Jiang Dong immediately cast a curious look at Xu Yang.

"Brother Dong..." On the other side, after Xu Yang saw Jiang Dong's eyes, he understood the meaning of it almost instantly. The harmless iconic smile of humans and animals was put on Xu Yang's face again." In fact, when we invited Brother Dong over this time, we didn’t really want to kill Brother Dong. We just wanted to judge whether the person chosen by our foster father is worth the rest of our lives."

"So, the identity of Brother Dong and the things that Brother Dong will appear here today, no one knows except for a few of us."

"Long before Brother Dong came, I had driven everyone in the courtyard away."

Xu Yang smiled and explained to Jiang Dong.

"That's it!" Jiang Dong understood the details. However, following Xu Yang's explanation, another question emerged in Jiang Dong's mind, "You must have a reason for doing this, right?"

"Yes!" Xu Yang didn't conceal it, nodded openly and admitted, "Brother Dong sit down, I will explain to Brother Dong slowly."

"Okay." Jiang Dong didn't talk nonsense, and under Xu Yang's false guidance, he directly sat on the sandalwood grandmaster chair of the first master.

Seeing Jiangdong sitting down, Xu Yang personally made a cup of fragrant tea for Jiangdong, and put it on the table beside Jiangdong. Then he stood next to Jiangdong and began to tell Jiangdong about various reasons.

"Dong Ge and Li Xiong's seven matches and four victories boxing match, Wu Cheng has a face and a face, but no one knows more about the details than us..."

"On the surface, this is a fair and just boxing match. The two sides competed fairly in the ring. The person who won the four rounds first was the final winner. Even Li Xiong invited the most respected and respected Chai Sanye from Wucheng. Come forward to preside over the overall situation..."