Chapter 251-270

Long hair reacted for the first time, raising his arms blankly, and he was ready to block the onslaught.

Bang!

An ear-piercing muffled sound exploded, and everyone's eardrums seemed to be pricked by a needle at this moment, both painful and itchy.

And the initiators of all this, Dakoucheng and Longhair, have already fought together!

As you can see, Dakoucheng on the ring hit the arms of the long hair with a fierce punch. With the help of impact and inertia, Dakoucheng was slightly dominant, and the long hair was blasted back by two steps with one punch.

One move succeeded, and there was no pause in the mouth, followed by the second, third, and fourth punches, which made the most violent attack on Chang Development!

Looking at the long hair, the whole body is tense, and the muscles are as strong as steel, which exerts the defensive power to the extreme, and abruptly takes all the attacks of Dakoucheng!

On the ring, the muffled sound of "Boom Boom Boom" continued.

This is a boxing match without any fancy moves at all, but a raw melee with punches to the flesh!

There is no doubt that the offense and defense that occurred at this moment, whether it is a big mouth or a long hair, have already used their full strength, but the attacking side that has a natural advantage has forced the defensive side to retreat again and again.

At first glance, Dakoucheng has a weak advantage, but in fact, anyone who knows how to do it knows that the two are currently in a half-dozen state!

The fighting in the ring is in full swing, and the discussion under the ring is also one after another.

"What's the matter? That guy named Longhair is even as big as the mouth?"

"Isn't it because the mouth becomes dominant?"

"That's not right! According to Boss Li, Dakoucheng should be able to defeat this guy named Longhair cleanly, right?"

"Zheng Yi is not a big-mouthed opponent, how can long hair hit this point?"

Long hair and big mouth fight so fiercely, even hard to distinguish, this makes the group of rich people who previously thought that long hair must lose, really start to panic.

Of course, the exclamation and discussion of the rich have pushed the atmosphere of this boxing match to the top!

At the same time, the long hair on the ring is also defending against the big onslaught, while thinking about ways to break the enemy.

"The strength of this guy and me is only between the elders. Anyone can win. If I want to win, I can only make dangerous moves and win by surprise..." Long hair blocked the big mouth and made three punches, and he was secretly in his heart. Thinking about it.

"Hahaha! Can you only defend?" Dakoucheng was surprised at the real strength of long hair, but refused to admit defeat in terms of momentum, and immediately shouted awe-inspiringly: "The turtle will never win the boxing match, you give me Lose!"

Accompanied by the roar of Dakoucheng, he once again waved his iron fist and rushed towards the long-haired chest frantically!

Upon seeing the situation, the long hair immediately raised his arms and made a defensive gesture.

However, when the big mouthful iron fist was only three inches away from Long Hair’s chest, the corner of Long Hair’s mouth suddenly picked out a strange curve...

"Come on!" The long hair roared ferociously.

Suddenly, Long Hair moved his arms out by a few minutes, and the middle door opened wide, as if he had given up resistance and deliberately let a big mouthful of iron fists hit his chest!