Chapter 371-390

Speaking of Daniel and Camel, after walking quickly to Jiang Dong and Xiong Dafa, the two did not speak, but in silence, they clasped their fists and bowed deeply to Jiang Dong.

Daniel and camel are not the same as winter melon.

Winter melon is Li Xiong's diehard, and Daniel and Camel, at best, are fighters hired by Li Xiong.

It is impossible for Jiangdong to use winter melon, Sangbo and Shabiao, but it is entirely possible to use Daniel and camel.

Daniel gave Jiang Dong a look, as if he was expressing that he wanted to take the elevator up and talk to Jiang Dong.

Daniel's eyes, Jiang Dong naturally understood, but Jiang Dong rejected him, because Jiang Dong's task has not been completed yet, it is a very connotative system task...

"Cough!" Jiang Dong coughed lightly.

This soft cough not only calmed Zhang Yue, but even Xiong Dafa, Daniel and Camel stared at him with horrified eyes...

Why should Zhang Yue wear a hood?

Isn’t it just fear of exposing the target?

But Jiangdong's move was obviously exposing the target!

No wonder the three of Xiong Dafa would look at Jiangdong with that kind of eyes.

Of course, Jiang Dong is not a fool. Would he not know the consequences of exposing the target in front of Zhang Yue?

Therefore, Jiang Dong chose to squeeze his throat and use a voice that did not belong to him at all, and slowly said, "Who did you just say, who are you?"

"Zhang Yue!"

"The only daughter of the Zhang Family Patriarch of the Magic Capital!"

"Please, let me go, I will give you a lot of money..."

Zhang Yue screamed hysterically as if grasping the straw.

As for the owner of the voice...

I'm sorry, Zhang Yue is now thinking about leaving this ghost place and returning to her previous life as a drunken fan. Of course, the most important thing is to save her life...

Jiang Dong didn't speak, but walked slowly to Zhang Yue.

Since Zhang Yue was blindfolded and couldn't see Jiangdong at all, Jiangdong could only focus on Zhang Yue and adjust her position according to the direction she was facing.

"Don't worry, I won't move you. The Zhang family has agreed to pay the ransom. As long as the ransom is in place, you can leave unharmed!" Jiang Dong continued to pinch his throat to speak, the voice is as ugly as it is, but In Zhang Yue's ears, it has undoubtedly become the voice of nature. Zhang Yue can't wait for Jiangdong to say a few more words, it's better to let her go right away.

"Great! Great!" Zhang Yue immediately jumped up and down after hearing Jiang Dong's words.

"But..." Jiang Dong said suddenly, making Zhang Yue's movements completely stiff in the air.

Normally, after saying a good news, add one more sentence, but that is definitely not a good thing. At this point, even if Zhang Yue has never eaten pork, she must have seen a pig run. This is how it is performed on TV.

"You said... as long as it's not too much... I'll satisfy you..." Zhang Yue's voice became smaller and smaller, as if she wanted to go wrong.

"My request is not too exaggerated. You just have to kneel down and call me Dad. I promise that no one will touch you. Once the Zhang family's ransom is in place, you will be free."