Chapter 271-290

Knowing that Li Xiong had a conspiracy, and with Zheng Yi's current physical condition, he couldn't beat Xu at all.

But in this general environment, Jiang Dong actually took the initiative to get into the trap set by Li Xiong...

Should Jiang Dong be blindly arrogant, or should Jiang Dong’s head be caught by the door?

"Hahaha!" Li Xiong laughed immediately, "Okay! Let's start!"

Li Xiong can't wait to let Xu San and Zheng Yi come to the battle.

Strictly speaking, Xu San's battle against Zheng Yi was the final battle!

If Xu San loses, Jiangdong will lead by three to one.

In this case, only Xu Yang, Camel and Daniel are left beside Li Xiong, but there are two mysterious masters and Feng Bin in Jiangdong.

To give a simple example to compare, Xu Yang and the mysterious master who instantly destroyed Shabiao is 1, then the other mysterious master is 2, Camel and Daniel are 3, and Feng Bin is the youngest 4.

Jiangdong here is a 1+2+4 distribution, Li Xiong has a 1+3+3 distribution, even if Li Xiong uses Tian Ji horse racing, use his 1 to Jiangdong’s 2, 3 and 3 to Shang Jiangdong’s 1 and 4. It can only get one victory. In terms of total score, Dongge will be the first to win four wins.

According to the regular distribution, 1 to 1, 2 to 3, 3 to 4, Li Xiong still can't stop Jiang Dong from taking the fourth point.

As long as Xu San loses in this battle, it is equivalent to completely declaring the defeat of the Li Xiong Group!

However, if Xu San wins, the total score will be two to two. Li Xiong's use of Tian Ji's horse racing method will be able to beat Jiang Dong by a big score of four to three!

Therefore, to some extent, this battle has become a life-and-death battle for both sides to decide the outcome!

The pros and cons of this battle, whether it is Li Xiong and Jiang Dong, or the group of rich people, know well.

It's just that both Jiang Dong and Li Xiong have shown ten percent confidence, which makes it difficult for the group of rich people...

Who are you betting on?

This is a problem!

"Stop talking nonsense! Come on stage! Open!" Li Xiong seemed to be afraid that Jiang Dong would return, and immediately urged Xu San and Zheng Yi to take the stage.

Here, Xu San didn't hesitate at all, and directly boarded the ring. Looking back at Jiangdong, Zheng Yi hesitated.

"Brother Dong, I have no chance of winning!" Zheng Yi said his aspirations very simply, "Even if you fight to the death, you won't have any chance to win Xu San!"

"I know." Jiang Dong smiled and nodded towards Zheng Yi.

"Uh..." Zheng Yi was completely stupid after hearing Jiang Dong's words.

What does it mean?

Knowing that Zheng Yi is defeated by Xu San, do you want Zheng Yi to come to power for a battle?

This battle is the key to the final result!

"Uh what eh?" Jiang Dong patted Zheng Yi's shoulder vigorously, "Let you go up, you go up, I say you can do it, you can definitely do it!"

"Okay!" Zheng Yi gritted his teeth and nodded firmly, his eyes also showed a look of death. "In this battle, I will fight each other with my life and repay Brother Dong for knowing the encounter!"