Chapter 411-430

"I recognize this car as Brother Yang's car. The only young man who can drive this car is Brother Dong." The silly young man grinned, "My name is Hong Lin, and everyone calls me Dahong."

"First stop the car for me." Jiang Dong threw the car key to Dahong and ran directly into the hospital.

Jiangdong took the elevator straight to the floor where Shen Xiulian was located. The corridor was very quiet, and there was no scene of Jiang Qiyuan coming to make trouble, and even the voice of A Le was heard from the ward next to Shen Xiulian from time to time.

In this way, Jiang Dong couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. He was most afraid of Jiang Qiyuan's choppy, which affected Shen Xiulian's mood.

Jiang Dong took a sigh of relief and walked to the ward where A Le was, and found that A Le, Wang Laowu and Changfa were fighting the landlord, "Be quiet, this is the hospital."

"Brother Dong!" A Le stood up with a guilty conscience.

"It's closed! What kind of poker do you play? Working hours!" Wang Laowu immediately changed his face and yelled to close the stall.

"Wang Lao Wu, you still owe me 3,000 yuan." Don't even look at Long Hair, who doesn't speak, it can definitely choke someone to death.

"Uh... They are all big brother-level characters, are you still short of that 3,000 yuan?" Wang Laowu was a little embarrassed.

"I have no money." Long hair said very bachelor.

"Haha! Alright! I'll give you a bonus when I'm done for a while!" Jiang Dong saw a few people and was in a good mood, waved his hand, and went to Shen Xiulian's room.

In the ward, Shen Xiulian frowned and watched TV. When Jiang Dong came back, Shen Xiulian immediately said, "Xiaodong, what are you up to this day with a mysterious god?"

"Busy to make money!" Jiang Dong casually found a reason to prevaricate.

However, before Jiang Dong could continue to speak, Shen Xiulian first said: "Jiang Qiyuan called me just now, saying that you interrupted Jiang Ting's legs, and he wants to come to the hospital to ask me for an explanation."

"What? Jiang Qiyuan called you?" Jiang Dong couldn't help narrowing his eyes. The things he didn't want to be doing outside were known by Shen Xiulian, because he wanted to give Shen Xiulian a free living environment, instead of worrying about him. Worried all day.

"Is it true?" Shen Xiulian didn't care what Jiang Dong said. She looked directly at Jiang Dong and didn't mean to change the subject at all.

"Uh... yes!" Jiang Dong had no choice but to admit.

"Good fight!" Shen Xiulian said such a sentence unexpectedly by Jiang Dong. In an instant, the nervous atmosphere became cheerful, but Shen Xiulian changed the conversation and said to Jiang Dong in a teaching tone: "However, Son, it’s normal to be young and vigorous, but you have to think about the consequences before doing things. This is a sign of maturity."

"I see!" Jiang Dong continued to nod helplessly.

Consider the consequences?

With Jiangdong’s energy today, let alone interrupting Jiang Ting’s legs, what if he is thrown into Longjiang to feed the fish?

However, Jiang Dong could not say these words to Shen Xiulian.

"Jiang Qiyuan asked me to have a talk in the hospital. He is already on the way." Shen Xiulian continued: "Whether we talk about it, there should be a result for our two affairs, and Dongjiang Group must not let him Swallow it in vain, that's the result of my hard work together with your father!"