LUCID Credits

Learn more about James Donaldson's Corsair Adventures series at

amazon.com/author/corsairauthor

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, creatures, storylines, places, organizations, plots, depictions, likenesses, concepts, special abilities, supernatural powers or effects, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, organizations, groups, protected product identities, protected intellectual property, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Some themes, places, creatures, names and other literary items were inspired by, and in some cases borrowed directly from, the works and the imagination of H.P. Lovecraft, as understood by the author, to be in the public domain. At no time does the author, James Donaldson, claim original ownership or original copyright of any inspired or borrowed works, concepts or storylines. Nor does the author receive any monetary compensation for the borrowing and inspiration of said works.

Lucid - Copyright © 2022

This story, while posted on Wattpad.com as free to read, is still protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce or utilize this story or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

Cover created via Canva.

Written in the United States of America.