✧・゚: *✧・゚:* One*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⚠️Tws⚠️
Abuse, self-consciousness and alcohol use

Y/n's pov:
"Mom did it again but this time she used an broken alcohol bottle and made me bleed from my head."

I told flower my pet ferret well cleaning the wound. Is this it? Is this what I deserve? Not to be loved not to be cared for? Yeah it is...
I was pulled out of my web of thoughts when I heard George walk in and start talking about guava juices latest video to get my mind off of what just happened.
"Sis his new song is banging! I love how it is based off of his app."
He said walking in the bathroom.
"Yeah..."
I said looking at him.
"What's wrong?"
He asked hugging me from behind and resting his chin on top of my head. We may be twins but there are two things one he is a lot taller then me. He is about 5'8 and I am almost 5'0. The second thing is that I'm older by 5 minutes so I'm the one that Takes care of us.
"I have been thinking"
I said turning around to hug him back.
"We should runaway"
I wisperd in his ear.
"Wot?"
He said with his British accent slightly coming out. (Yes it is George not found) "when do you plan to do that?"
He asked letting go and looking at me fully.
"I was thinking maybe tomorrow morning at about 4 a.m.?"
I asked walking out of the bathroom and turning the light off.
"Yeah ok."
He said hugging me once again.
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Time skip at 4 a.m.。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"George"
I wisperd shaking him awake.
"I'm up let's go"
He said getting up.
I gave him one of the bags that we packed and we were off. Off to sneak out of the house.
'Shhh'
I shushed him puting my finger up to my mouth. We slowly walked passed our moms room. After that we walked downstairs and out the back door.
We started running untill we made it to a target a little ways off.
"We should wait here untill it opens and we could get some food."
George said pulling out some money.
"Where did you get that???." I said shoked.
"Ehhh I found it but I never used it until now."
He said shrugging.
"How much?"
I asked looking at it
"100"
He responded looking at me.
I made an :O face. I then sat down next to George and layed my head on his shoulder.
"You should get some sleep I can tell you stayed up all night I'll tell you when it opens."
He said looking back at me. I nodded and closed my eyes letting the comforting sleep take over my body.
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Time skip a few hours later 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Y/n"
I heard George say. I hummed.
"Come on the store is open."
He said getting up and removing his shoulder as my pillow.
"I'm up"
I said, stretching. He put his hand out to help me up. I took it and got up.
Then we head inside of the store.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Words: 530