。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Five。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Y/n's pov:

After i had calmed down i left the call and then did what we were going to originality do watch a movie. george had never asked me about what happend or how i was triggered and i appreciated him doing that because i don't think i would be able to tell him without being triggered again. just before i fell asleep i heard the door open and then i fell asleep.

Georges pov: 

I knew y/n had fell asleep just as roi came in and gave flower to me. "She was asleep on alex and i didn't want y/n to worry" he said putting flower in between us next to y/n's sapnap plush "ok." i said.

~Time skip the next day~
I woke up with flower in between me and George cuddling us both. I look at my PC to see a message popped up it was from sapnap. I instantly smile and get up makeing sure that I didn't wake up George or Flower. I opened the message.

Sapnap
Heyyy y/n I hope you are doing
Good  

                                                                Y/nsmiles

Hey! I'm good thanks for asking!

Sapnap
Oh! That's good!
Um would you want to do a ft?
Only if your comfortable with it though

Y/nsmiles
Sure! My # is *** *** ****

Sapnap
Ok! I'll call rn

After I got a call from a random number and I answered knowing that is was sapnap. "Hi!" He said with his cute smile
"Hi" I replied. After that we where on call for the whole day we were joking around up until it was late. "Wow it's really late" I said looking at the time. "Wow it is" he responded. "C-can we do a sleep call" he asked with a little blush on his face "sure just let me change brb". I said getting up and going to my bathroom. "Ok" was all I heard before I closed the door and changed. After I came out I seen him in grey sweatpants and a black philza shirt. I grabbed my phone and layed on my bed and proped my phone up against my pillow. "So do you wanna hear about my favorite steamer?" Sapnap asked doing the same thing I had done. "Sure" I said pulling the comforter over me. "Ok so she is really nice and" he soon started to talk and after a while I fell asleep.

~Time skip a few months later~

Y/n's pov:

TW! PANIC ATTACK IN THIS PARAGRAPH!
Me and the other smp members have gotten closer and we almost always stream together. George has also been doing better but I can't say the same for me. I mean yeah I love it here but I keep getting dm's from my mom almost every day and she keeps telling me that I am not Good enough, keeps sending me threats and much more and it doesn't help that I keep getting hate on top of that telling me to stay away from sapnap.
And I also feel like George and roi are keeping something from me. I just finished streaming when I got a message from sapnap. He knows how to make my day when I am having a bad day without even trying. I opened my discord to see two messages one from him and one from my "mom" but this time it was different. "I will find you and when I do I won't let you get away and your brother will also pay!" Is what is read. What was also different was that no one was home everyone had to go "shopping" but I know that they are keeping something From me as well. I felt myself start hyperventilating and I did the one thing that i knew. I called Ranboo. The sound of a discord call ringing rang in my ears before the sound of someone answering. "Hello?" Was all I heard before I started sobbing and hyperventilating even worse but this one was even worse then the first time I met Ranboo. "Hey hey! Breath breath." He said trying to calm me down and he started humming like he did the first time. It helped but only a little bit. Then I heard the front door slam open and running then I felt a warm imbrace. But it wasn't George, Roi, or even Alex's. It was different. It was warmer and felt even more amazing and softer. More tender and gentle yet secure. I felt safe.

George pov:

Me, Roi and Alex have been planning a surprise for y/n for a while. I know how bad that there mental state has been and I also know about the threats that our so called mom has been sending y/n. So everytime before I know that y/n Is going to go on discord I delete the really bad messages and just leave a few because I know that they would become even more suspicious of us three then they already were. We were going to bring sapnap here for about ruffly 2 months. I know how happy he makes them really happy not only because they like him but also because of how there face lights up every time they get a message from him and everytime they are on a call. So when the day came we told y/n that we were going to go "shopping" but really we were go to pickup sapnap from the airport. We walk in the airport and waited for them to call his flight.

~Time skip a little while later~

(A.n. I have never been on a plane before so sorry If I miss anything.)
They called his flight 3 minutes ago so we got up and looked for him then I spotted him and ran up to him and hugged him. He was surprised but none the less hugged me back. We walked to the car and started to drive back. When we were almost about there I started to feel really scared and started hyperventilating. Roi looked back at me and asked if I was ok. And I said "I-its y/n t-they a-are haveing a r-really bad p-panic a-attack." I said starting to sob. "How do you know and why are you crying?" Sapnap asked me looking really worried. I looked at Roi so he could explain it. "Well they are twins as you know but they somehow share very strong feelings and if George is like this then that means that y/n's panic attack is about 20x worse. Roi said keeping his eyes on the road.

Sapnap pov:
"W-what?" I said as we were pulling into the driveway.

As soon as the doors unlocked I opened mine and ran to the door and opened it with the key George gave me. I threw the door open and ran to where the crying was. I seen them on the floor in a ball hyperventilating and I think it was Ranboo on a call with them humming. I ran up to her and hugged her pulling her into my chest and whispering sweet nothings into there ear. Soon enough they calmed down and hugged me back.

word count: 1205