。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Three 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After some time I had finished crying and at that point I was Just hugging Roi.
He pulled away.
"Your welcome y/n I just can't stand when something that bad happens to someone." He said looking at me.
"Thank you" I said once again and then went upstairs to where I left George.
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Time skip 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
"So what theme are you guys going for?"
Roi said.
"You don't have to do this" I said looking at an Tnt lamp. It reminded me of sapnap my YouTuber crush. We are about the same age(just imagine that he's 16 for the sake of this book 😂) but it would have to be a miracle for HIM to notice ME.
"Y/n?" George said attempting to get my attention.
"Yes?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.
"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked looking at the lamp.
"NOTHING"I said flustered.
"Ya know I can practically feel the same emotions that you are right?" He asked blushing like me.
"Fine I was thinking about someone." I said finally telling him and grabbing the lamp.
"Is it SaPnAp?" He said following me.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I said looking at an axolotl plushy and some squishmellows for my bed.
"Are you guys done?" Roi asked. Walking up to us.
"Yeah I said walking up to him with the basket full of room decor from me and George.
"Ok go with Alex to pay then go to the car I have to get a few more things." He said walking twords the electronics.
I shrugged it off and walked with Alex and George to the car.
In the car me and George were sitting in the backseat watching a Rolanda video (video at the top) when Alex got a call.
After the call Alex got out of the car and went back into the store. I looked at George and brushed it off. After a while Alex and roi came back out with boxes and other things and put them in the trunk.
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆Time skip at the house 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
"I am excited to decorate!" George said walking upstairs with me behind him.
"Yeah! Same!" I said walking to my new room.
When I got in I put my bags down and started to pull stuff out of them. I had gone with a F/c Minecraft and anime theme. So I got to work. A few hours later I was done.
(You can imagine it any way that you want.) But I had a desk? I wouldn't need it because all I really do is school work but on my bed. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled siting on my bed. Roi came in with a box and I seen behind him and seen Alex going in George's room. I brushed it off and looked back at Roi. Surprise! He yelled pulling out a PC?!? I jumped up and practically started freaking out. Same with George. After that whole thing and we both set up out PC's Roi asked if we wanted to start our own channels. And of course we both said yes at the same time. Then Roi asked what type of videos did we want to do on them. After discussing it we both chose Minecraft because it first of all we wouldn't have to have him buy even more things for us and secondly we both loved Minecraft.
"Ok so I'll call some of my friends that happen to be some big Minecraft YouTubers and we can get y'all set." Roi said grabbing his phone. Me and George looked at each other and stared in disbelief we were practically reading each other's minds. We were wondering if it was dream or one of the smp members but we both shrugged it off because it would take a miracle for any of us to be noticed by DREAM. after Roi finished the call me and George both got dings from our phones. (Also yes you bought your own phone 😊) it said:

Dreamwastaken has followed you.
Sapnap has followed you.
Quackity has followed you.
Tommyinnit has followed you.
Karl has followed you.
Punz has followed you.
RANBOO has followed you.
Tubbo has followed you.
Ph1lza has followed you.
Fundy has followed you.
Technoblade has followed you.
Skeppy has followed you.
Badboyhalo has followed you.
Jack manifold has followed you.
Nikki has followed you.

732 words
A.n. I am so sorry if I forget about anyone 😅