Character information: Alpha

Personal details

Name: Corrupted Blanche

Aliases: Alpha

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: Snarky, Risk-taker, Brave

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Combat details

Element: Shadow

Weapon: Yamato

Description: A silver-bladed katana. It has the ability to cut through the fabric of reality, allowing Alpha to travel between timelines. Blanche wields her sword using the art of Iaido, using both the blade and scabbard for her attacks.

Active skill: Shadow Clone

Description: Alpha summons a shadow-like doppelganger of herself to aid her in combat. The doppelganger cannot act on its own and is only able to mimic Alpha's movements and actions. After a certain amount of time, it will disappear.

Super skill: Shadow Trigger

Description: Embracing her corrupted half, Alpha releases a burst of energy and transforms into her shadow form, unoriginally dubbed "Shadow Blanche". While in this form, Alpha's attacks become enhanced and she becomes more resistant to enemy attacks. More information in the next part.

Story

A version of Blanche from a timeline where Corruption won. Betraying her world's version of Vinyl, Alpha used her sword to create a portal to the interdimensional plane, where she wandered until she found a timeline where Corruption had not taken over yet.

Despite being corrupted herself, she has her own free will, and will do anything to stop Corruption from taking over in this world.

"Where I come from, the Corruption won. I witnessed it firsthand..."

"I refuse to let it happen again!"

Miscellaneous info

Likes: Blanche, Corrupted Bella, Club Gacha

Dislikes: Vinyl

Theme song: Bury The Light

A/N: I changed Alpha's weapon and abilities to turn her into a female Vergil rip-off.