Character information: Shadow Blanche

Personal details

Name: Shadow Blanche

Aliases: Shadow Alpha, Alpha

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian

Personality: Snarky, Risk-taker, Brave, slightly edgier than usual

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: See picture above

Combat details

Element: Shadow

Weapon: Yamato

Description: A silver-bladed katana. It has the ability to cut through the fabric of reality, allowing Alpha to travel between timelines. Now enhanced with Shadow energy, it has become more powerful than before, allowing Alpha to cut down her foes with ease.

Active skill: Deep Stinger

Description: After a short windup, Shadow Alpha launches herself forwards, spinning herself like a drill to eviscerate her opponents.

Super ability: Judgement Cut End

Description: Shadow Alpha winds up, a circle of energy surrounding her feet. She then pushes forwards so quickly that she disappears, faint afterimages following behind. Time stops while multiple slashes fill the air, before Shadow Alpha reappears and sheathes her sword, causing the slashes to take effect and cut her enemies to shreds. After this, Alpha reverts back to her normal form.

Story

Alpha's shadow form, which she becomes upon using her Shadow Trigger. While being a tad edgier than usual, Shadow Alpha still retains her normal snarky, somewhat mischievous yet caring personality. Due to the high amounts of corruption energy needed to transform, Alpha can only maintain this form for a maximum of 30 seconds before having to revert back to normal. Using Judgement Cut End immediately reverts Alpha back to normal, as it uses up all of the remaining corruption energy.

"Let me be clear, Vinyl: I will never pay!"

Miscellaneous info

Likes: Blanche, Corrupted Bella, Club Gacha

Dislikes: Vinyl

Theme song: Bury The Light

A/N: Yeah, Alpha as a whole is basically a Vergil rip-off