Chapter 1: An otherworldly swordswomam

"So, I guess that's the last of them..."

Blanche sheathed her katana, looking over at the carnage she'd caused in the process of driving Corruption away from Club Gacha.

Well, now it looked less like a nightclub and more like a warzone...

Furniture was toppled over, holes were blasted into the wall behind her, and slashes covered every surface in the room.

Usalina, Mily, Yuni, Lemo, Lado, Bella and Corrupted Bella stood behind the blue-haired DJ. In front of Blanche lay the dead bodies of the monsters she had slain, along with the bodies of two of her allies: Rein and Atom.

The two boys- no, they weren't just boys; they were men- had sacrificed their lives to save the girls. While Atom did not last very long against the onslaught of monsters, Rein stood his ground, valiantly fighting until his last breath.

Quiet sniffling from behind her reminded Blanche of what had happened. She turned around to see Mily silently crying, the bunny-girl resting her head on her younger sister's shoulder.

"It's too late for them, nothing I can do now..." Blanche solemnly remarked, sadness in her eyes.

Before she could take a step forward however, the club shook. As everyone struggled to stay standing upright, a portal opened in front of everyone, the dark energy swirling into a vortex.

"No, not again..." Corrupted Bella- also known as 'Omega' -spoke, her voice filled with dread.

However, instead of the Shadows of Corruption, a dark red-haired girl stumbled out of the portal, a silver-bladed katana in hand.

"W-woah!" The unknown person yelped as they took in their surroundings.

"Who are you?" Blanche asked, suspicious of why this person was here.

The redhead immediately pointed to Blanche.

"I'm you!" She spoke, "Well, actually I'm a corrupted version of you-"

'Corrupted Blanche' was suddenly interrupted as Blanche pointed her katana at her throat.

"So you're another one of those shadow guys, huh?" Blanche threatened, the periwinkle-haired girl's eyes filled with anger. "Well then you should fuck off before I cut you into two!"

Corrupted Blanche gulped, growing nervous as the cold tip of Blanche's blade pressed against her neck. She had to act fast, otherwise she'd get sliced apart...

"Hey, easy!" Corrupted Blanche spoke, raising her arms. "I can explain, just don't kill me!"

Blanche withdrew her sword, sheathing it with an audible click. "Alright, then explain yourself."

"I'm from an alternate timeline of this world." Corrupted Blanche began, "In that timeline, corruption managed to take over. While Vinyl had everyone else under his control, I managed to break free and escape, using my sword to create a portal to a safe timeline. And that's how I ended up here."

Blanche still seemed unconvinced, but nodded anyway.

"I have my doubts, but I'll take your word for it." She sighed, "So, what do you plan to do here?"

"Simple, I'm here to help you stop the Shadows of Corruption!" Corrupted Blanche answered, "And then after that maybe I'll live with you or something..."

"Well, any help will come in handy." Bella chimed in.

Before anyone else could speak up, another portal opened, allowing numerous shadows to come through.

"And just in time too..." Corrupted Blanche added.

"Corrupted Blanche, I'll protect you!" Mily proclaimed, brandishing her umbrella menacingly.