Epi 04 - Wedding

For the first time Hasini called Jayesh for the meeting.

Asusual Jayesh came to Hasini's house to pick her up and every time he made sure that the car windows were open.

"Where do you want to go, Hasini?" Jayesh asked happily.

"Beach." She replied with thousands of thoughts running in her mind.

He started to drive towards the beach.After an hour Jayesh and Hasini sat on the shore watching the waves.

"Do you want to ask or say anything?" Jayesh asked.

"How did he always read my mind?" Hasini thought.

Hasini said "yes."

Jayesh turned his head towards Hasini.

"I.. I....want to tell....tell something important about my past." Hasini said with a hesitation.

Jayesh listened to her sincerely.

"I... I was .. I'm not..." Hasini sighed.

"I'm not ... I have..." once again she tried to explain and failed miserably.

Jayesh held Hasini's hand and said "I don't care about your past. It doesn't matter to me. All I care about is the present and future. You can say about your past when you're fully comfortable until then I won't ask anything. Even in the future if you don't want to share anything about your past . I won't ask you anything , I promise that." 

Once again Hasini was stupefied with his sincere eyes.

"But...." Hasini tried but Jayesh placed his finger in her lips and said "No if's and but's . The past can wait so don't worry. Whatever may be your past I promise ,I will make sure that it won't spoil our present and future."

Hasini was silent.

"Hasini , at least nod your head so that I can understand that you understood whatever I said." Jayesh whined.

Hasini moved her eyes towards his hands which were in her lips.

Jayesh noticed her eye movement and took his hands abruptly. 

"Sorry." Jayesh muttered 

"Thank you." Hasini muttered at the same time.

Two days later

"Hasini, have you decided?" Bhuvana asked.

"I think so." Hasini replied.

"This Sunday they are coming to our home to know about your answer." Bhuvana said.

Hasini nodded her head.

Sunday evening 

Jayesh came with his parents.

"Where's Hasini?" Geetha asked.

"She is waiting for Jayesh on the terrace." Bhuvana said.

Jayesh ran towards the terrace and the elderly couples laughed seeing his actions.

Hearing footsteps , Hasini turned her head and saw Jayesh coming towards her.

"Hi.." He said and smiled nervously.

"Hello." She replied with a smile.

"Are you waiting for me?" He asked her.

Hasini nodded her head and started to speak.

"I don't know whether my decision is correct or wrong. I want everyone to be happy. I don't know whether I can be a good wife and take care of the household management. I don't know whether I can be a perfect daughter-in-law. Atlast I don't want to hurt you."