Epi 05 - Krish

10.00pm

Hasini was lying in Jayesh's flat.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked around the surroundings. She saw Jayesh sitting in the arm chair beside the bed.

Hasini jerked.

Hasini thought "ohh I'm married to this man."

She mentally sighed.

"Hey.. Hasini." Jayesh said and kept his book aside.

Hasini smiled.

"You go and fresh up, we'll have dinner." He said and moved to the kitchen.

Hasini went to the dining room and saw Jayesh waiting for her.

"I ordered Italian." Jayesh said.

Hasini nodded her head.

After dinner they both sat on the living room couch.

"Hasini... If you want you can take my room I will shift to the guest room." Jayesh said with hesitation.

"Are you not comfortable sharing the room with me?" She asked.

"No no I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted you to be comfortable." Jayesh said.

"We'll share the same room." She said ,Jayesh was surprised by her words.

"I don't want Geetha aunty to know that we live separately." She said, Jayesh was confused.

"Revathi (maid) will tell Geetha aunty if we stay in separate rooms." Hasini said.

"What?" He asked.

"Geetha aunty said that she will check up on you with the help of Revathi as you were staying alone." Hasini explained.

Jayesh was startled with this information and understood Hasini's decision to stay in the same room.

They moved to the room.

"You can keep your study materials in the opposite room." Jayesh said.

Hasini nodded her head.

Hasini started to arrange her books and other materials in the cupboard and Jayesh helped her.

"What's this diary?" Jayesh asked curiously while pointing towards an old diary.

"It's...it's just. I have written a few references and notes in that. Nothing else." Hasini said and snatched that diary from his hand hurriedly.

Jayesh shrugged and unpacked the other books. Later he offered to help in arranging the clothes but Hasini said that she can manage by herself.

They had two balconies in their room. One is behind the bed and the other one is on the right side to the bed so Hasini took that side. 

"Are you going to college tomorrow?" Jayesh asked.

"Yes." Hasini said.

Jayesh nodded his head.

"Good night sleep well." Jayesh said while smiling.

"Good night." Hasini replied.

Next day.

Hasini was the first one to wake.

After completing her morning routine Hasini came out of the walking wardrobe.

She noticed that Jayesh was not in the bed so she moved downstairs.

"No " Jayesh was talking to a lady who was in her late 40s.

Hasini was walking towards the kitchen elegantly in her pink saree.

"Hasini, this is Revathi sis." Jayesh introduced the maid.