EPI. 15 - Smith

Hasini called Nancy and told that she will be coming to Australia next week. Nancy was cloud nine hearing this because they are going to meet after years.

In chennai

"Excuse me Mam.. please show me your passport." The checking officer asked her.

She showed her passport.

"Your name." He asked her

"Dev.. Deva Hasini." She stammered.

Time skips...

She settled in the seat. 

The stewards were explaining about the safety measures but Deva Hasini was immersed in her own thoughts.

"Hii..." Someone said.

She turned head to the left to find a man who was in his early 30s.

Deva Hasini smiled a bit.

"I'm Melvin." He introduced himself.

"Deva Hasini." She replied.

"Miss or Mrs." He asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Miss." She replied and her heart ached.

"Cool." He said with a smirk.

"Excuse me, this is my seat." A lady voice interrupted.

Now a lady who was in her late 50s sat beside Deva Hasini.

Melvi was constantly looking at Hasini but she was immersed in her own world.

Hasini reached Australia and Nancy came to pick her up. As soon as Nancy saw Hasini they hugged each other and cried without minding the surrounding.

They went home.

"How is he?" Hasini asked.

Nancy smiled and nodded her head.

"Mrs. Jaydan, master Smith is crying." The maid came and informed Nancy.

"Oh shit." Nancy cursed and ran to her room.

Hasini laughed seeing the way Nancy ran to her room. The maid came and took Hasini to her room. Nancy patted the baby and made sure that he slept.

Then she called the butler and the house servant said "You saw my friend right?"

Butler and the house servant nodded their heads.

"Until she leaves this house everyone should address me as Madam Nancy not Mrs. Jaydan and she should be addressed as Mrs. Jayesh. Do you understand?" Nancy asked.

Butler and the housekeeper nodded their heads once again.

"Please don't make any mistakes." Nancy said.

"Yes Mam." The butler said.

Later 

"Is he awake?" Hasini asked Nancy.

"I'll go and bring him here." Nancy said and left the garden.

After sometime Hasini heard sweet giggles. She turned her head and saw Smith in Nancy's hand. Hasini's eyes filled with tears after seeing him. Nancy came and placed Smith in Hasini's lap. Hasini held him as if she was holding something precious. Tears were streaming down in Hasini's face. Little Smith raised his hand and tried to wipe Hasini's tears. Hasini chuckled at his actions. Then she wiped her tears and held Smith close to her chest.

"My sweet little dumpling." She said, Smith giggled hearing the word dumpling.

"He remembers you." Nancy said.