15.

Nolani Luna
Long Beach, CA

Because I was only cleaning up my room and bathroom today, it felt like a relaxing day.

I'll be going to a campfire with my friend from church the today since I was out with my cousins yesterday. We were scheduled to meet at 7:00 p.m., so I had plenty of time to get ready.

I've also decided to do nails as a part-time job after school because I'm entering college as a full-time student and we'll need the money, even if my parents are supporting me financially. I just wanted to do something for myself. But first I need to find a place.

I brought the basket of dirty clothing to the laundry room, divided the clothes, and started my first load.

"Are you washing your clothes?" My mother questioned as she approached the door.

"Yes, so tomorrow I can simply chill," I answered as I shut the washer door and pressed the button.

"Any plans for today?" She asked

"Well, I'm going out at 7 for a campfire with the Kayla from church," I remarked as I walked out of the washing room. "Do you have any plans for today?"

"Yes, to a dinner with your father and his friends who are here from out of town," She said. "I'm about to go to the salon, have fun just in case I don't see you." She stepped into the living room, grabbed her belongings, and walked out the door.

Another day at home alone; I'm starting to get used to it. I went upstairs, grabbed some gloves, and began cleaning the bathroom thoroughly.

***

I awoke to the sound of an alarm clock, grabbed my phone, and saw that it was 5 p

I awoke to the sound of an alarm clock, grabbed my phone, and saw that it was 5 p.m. I slept for a full 3 hours, which seemed like 3 minutes to me.

I stood up and stretched before washing my face, then I went to go look for something to wear. I took a shower before napping.

I chose a white bodysuit, blue-washed ripped jeans, air forces, and jewelry to complete the look. Of course, I'm slathering on some lotion and spritzing on some Dior perfume.

Since I washed my hair, I didn't do anything to it besides leave it out and do my edges.

I texted Kayla to let her know I was on my way to pick her up; she lives about ten minutes away from me.

I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out as soon as she texted me "OK."

I left my parking spot and drove to Kayla's house while listening to Jhene Aiko.

"I will get you higher (higher) . My love will get you high. Take a hit of this and then tell me how you feel (Tell me how it good feels) When you cant get rid of it then. That's how you know it's real. I'm for real oh I will." I sang as I drove right onto Kayla's street and saw her waiting for me outside.