four

CHAPTER FOUR;mediocre sex pt

CHAPTER FOUR;
mediocre sex pt. 2

AMALA'S MOUTH DROPPED IN SHOCK AND SHE NEARLY BARKED OUT A LAUGH.

"I'm... Oh my god," she laughs hysterically, embarrassment flushing her brown cheeks bright red, as she addressed both boys. "I am so sorry you heard that. We were just —" she laughs again, "we were just... oh my god."

She falls into a laughing fit after that, unable to contain herself. She tries to stop so she can speak, but the curling of her stomach gets tighter and her breathing gets labored.

"Amala!" Akira grits her teeth as she emerges from the bottom of the table. "Stop laughing!"

"I can't! I'm literally — I can't. I'm just —" she cackles.

"Stop it!" Akira pleads, extending both hands to settle over her best friends shoulders. "Amala, please. I'm literally going to die and you're laughing!"

"I'm sorry," she says, chest heaving for air. "I literally can't. I'm — oh my god I can't breath." She spirals into a series of more chuckles.

Akira shuts her eyes, takes a deep breath and scoots herself to be in view of both boys — who are still staring at the pair of girls in front of them. "I am so sorry, really. We were just messing around... uhm... you guys know kiss, marry or kill, right? I mean, of course you do. Fuck." She curses. "Amala, you bitch! Stop laughing and help me out!"

Amala blinks at the brunette, eyes brimming with tears from how much she's laughing.

She nods her head, fit attack finally starting to die down. "She gave me the option between Adam Black, Tyler Miller, and you, Peter."

"Oh," Peter replies timidly. "Oh, uhm... okay."

"That still doesn't explain... this." Ned pipes up from Peter's right, hands motioning towards the entire group.

"Right! Oh yeah, well, uhm..." Akira panics.

"I chose to kill Tyler, kiss Adam and marry Peter. Akira disagrees with me on the Adam and Peter part. She thinks not marrying Adam would be a waste of a hot body. I disagree." Amala helps out and shoots Peter a soft smile.

Peter's eyes widen and his cheeks visibly darken, a soft plum settling on his cheeks, before he covers his blush with his hand.

"Because it would be!" Akira replies, panic starting to drain from her tone. "No offense, Peter. I'm sure you're awesome and everything but Adam would totally have your legs shaking."

"Yeah, and when he's done he'd ask you to rate his performance so he can self improve." Amala replies, throwing bunny ears at the last two words.

"He'd probably make you write an essay about it, to be honest." Ned says.

Amala laughs. "He so would!"