ch 2

After the woman listened to him, she showed such an expression as she expected.

"You are easy to be deceived. If the fortune-teller is so accurate, there must be a lot of people looking for him. How could he be so low as to drag people at the intersection." 

The husband was so afraid to say a word.

The woman rubbed her temples and murmured, "I hope Cub can be smarter, but don't be like you and have no heart." 

The couple's words were interrupted by the sound of the door being pushed.

Their eldest son is back.

On the other side, the deep sea.

In the shabby little stone house, Yu Duoduo was packing his luggage.

"Big brother." The younger brothers called him regularly: "Are you really going to go ashore?"

"Yes!"

It's cute.

"I have to get the beads back, and if there is a better-looking human being on the shore, I will drag another one back!"

Yu Duoduo is a very vengeful little mermaid.

Not only does he hold revenge, but he is also careful. If anyone offends him, he will either take revenge on the spot or double his revenge later!

In short, even the famous bad shark at the bottom of the sea would hideaway when he saw him.

It's not that it can't be beaten, but this little mermaid is stunted, causing a stumble and making the fish overwhelmed.

The vengeful little mermaid suffered such a big loss from his "mate". He was not stupid, and he didn't know how to change his partner after he suffered a loss.

"Wait, I will bring my new daughter-in-law and come back again."

Yu Duoduo dropped his rhetoric and then rolled up the pitiful belongings in the house into a ragged bag with freshly harvested water plants. Also bundled into several bundles.

After doing all this, Yu Duoduo put on his bag, hugged the aquatic plants, and started to swim to the coast with humans with his tail.

Behind him, the younger brothers who worshipped Yuduoduo cried out in tears.

"Big brother, we will wait for you to come back!"

Woo, if there is no big brother, if they are beaten in the future, there may be no one to protect them!

Yu Duoduo ignored his broken-hearted younger brother and swam hard for himself.

I don't know how long I have been swimming, it may be a few days, it may be half a month.

I don't know how long the sea is.

When Yu Duoduo smashed the last few water plants from the depths of the seabed, he finally saw people.

"Well, a lot of humans!"

Yu Duoduo saw so many humans for the first time!

He bowed his head, patted his tail, and started to change!

Mermaid tails can be turned into legs. It's just that the mermaids in the deep sea don't care about those two legs. In the eyes of mermaids, their tails are the most beautiful existence in the world, much better than human legs.