ch 3

The young master watched him hide from him, and his tears became even more fierce.

"Do you think I'm crying like a fool now?" the young master questioned him.

Yu Duoduo originally wanted to nod his head honestly, but looking at the snot and tears on the young master's face, it was indeed a little pitiful for a fool to be a fool.

He lied: "I don't think you are stupid."

Anyway, it's not very normal anyway.

The young master didn't believe it: "You look at me like you're looking at a fool."

Yu Duoduo: "..."

Yu Duoduo stretched out his hand to cover his eyes: "Okay, I can't see it now!"

He covered his eyes, little young master I won't be hurt by his eyes!

The young master looked at him covering his eyes, and instantly got what he meant, and suddenly collapsed even more.

The cries almost irritated the ears of Deaf Fish Duoduo.

Fortunately, before Yu Duoduo was brutally persecuted by the young master's cries, the young master's housekeeper and 120 people arrived in time.

"Master Ling, how are you?!" The

housekeeper hurriedly supported the two people on the ground and got into the ambulance.

In the ambulance, Yu Duoduo also dragged the broken wheelchair.

The butler looked at the wheelchair and then at the beautiful boy lying on the cot in the carriage, feeling guilty.

"Don't worry, our family will be responsible for your medical expenses and other losses and compensation." The

housekeeper comforted the injured teenager and promised him a bunch of benefits.

Fish Duoduo said nothing.

He just pointed at the wheelchair after the butler had finished speaking: "Fix it for me."

Naturally, the butler only nodded his head: "You go to the hospital for an examination first, and I will buy you the latest and greatest automatic wheelchair later. "

Yu Duoduo let out a "hmm" and closed his eyes to rest under the sheets.

He hasn't slept since landing.

Yuduoduo closed his eyes, but the young master didn't.

He was sitting pitifully on the bed, his eyes swollen and he asked the housekeeper, "Uncle Li, how is my brother?" "

The eldest young master is in hibernation treatment."

"You don't have to worry too much. With Mr. here, the eldest young master will be fine."

The young master was still worried when he thought of the eldest brother he saw in the video call.

"Brother, is he still talking nonsense?" the young master asked.

The butler thought for a while and replied, "I don't have much to talk about now."

"Is it still going to jump into the sea?"

"No more." The butler comforted the young master: "There is a top medical team over there, and it's a big one. The team that the young master has been using, with them treating the eldest young master, the eldest young master will definitely be safe."