ch 6

"More, more?"

Xie Ling, who was originally drunk, raised his head dazedly on the sofa and followed the voice to look at the door.

When Yu Duoduo saw Xie Ling being filled like this, he was about to explode.

He is very short.

When he was in the sea in the past, although he did not accept his younger brother clearly, if the little fish who often followed him were bullied, he would put them down on the spot.

"Fuck, where's the wild boy, you startled me." There were several men and women sitting in the private room. The men didn't look serious, while the girls wore delicate makeup and stayed by the side like vases.

Yuduoduo does not bully girls.

He weighed a wine bottle, smashed it against the ground, squeezed a sharp fragment, and walked towards the boys who scolded him like a wild boy.

"Just now, who said you wanted to make a film?"

Yu Duoduo held the shards of the wine bottle, and a pair of beautiful amber pupils revealed a dreadful coldness.

A few dandy young masters were stunned.

They thought that Yu Duoduo was just pretending, but at such a close look, they all sensed the danger.

"Young Master He, didn't you say that you are good at fighting? Hurry up, teach me a lesson for this mess."

Someone urged the tall fat young master in the middle of the sofa.

The fat young master has a pair of hanging eyes, and he looks gloomy when he sees people.

But it is only gloomy when looking at people. In fact, he is very cowardly towards the fish holding the broken wine bottle.

"Do you know who we are?" The fat young master didn't want to lose face in front of others, so he kept his composure and tried to threaten the young man who suddenly appeared: "Those who dare to offend us, don't even think about it in the whole city A. Get off."

Yuduoduo: "?"

Yuduoduo rolled his eyes: "Yeah, I'm so scared."

As soon as he finished speaking, he slapped the fat young master in the face.

Yu Duoduo threw away the debris in his other hand and pouted: "I almost forgot, there are laws in the human world."

Most of the fights in the sea were to see some blood.

And humans... are

too fragile.

If the human is allowed to die, he will be caught by the police in the human and go to jail.

Yu Duoduo lost his weapon, and the fat young master who was stunned by him didn't react for a while, but the dude next to him became more energetic.

"Let's go together!"

Someone shouted, and then, several people all carried wine bottles and sticks, and went straight to Yu Duoduo who had not taken anything.

This kid is murderous, but he has no support at all.

They have to take this opportunity to restrain this child!

There was chaos in the room.

Xie Ling, whose head was so dizzy that she could barely lift her head up, half fell on the sofa, unable to do anything.

"Bang——"

All kinds of broken sounds exploded abruptly.

There was blood on the back of Yuduoduo's hand, and there was blood dripping down, but he didn't frown.

"You... it's over."

The little wild fish in the deep sea was able to rush up to fight sharks in order to fight for stuttering since childhood.

How could these humans beat him.

The blood anger made Xiao Yeyu attack more and more fiercely, and after a few minutes, all the movement in the private room stopped.

A few scumbags were lying on the ground, groaning in pain.

Yu Duoduo stepped on the hand of one of them and walked to the front of the sofa.

"You're stupid."

Yu Duoduo was disgusted and helped Xie Ling, who couldn't sit up, out of the private room.

Walking to the door of the private room, the boy who was beaten the hardest suddenly asked fiercely, "Wait."

Yu Duoduo paused and turned around to see if the dog could spit out ivory.

"Who are you? What's your name?!" The man stared at him and asked.

Such a question clearly shows that he wants to seek revenge in the future.

Yuduoduo is familiar with this business.

He blinked his eyes and reported his name: "Yu Duoduo."

"Remember, next time you come before me, it will hurt even more."

After he finished speaking, Yu Duoduo supported Xie Ling and continued to walk forward.

Brother Ma, who brought fish a lot, didn't leave unexpectedly. When he saw Yu Duoduo and Xie Ling, he hurried up to greet him.

"Oh, what's the matter?"

"He was drunk."

Yu Duoduo said, and together with Brother Ma, helped Xie Ling to the door of the clubhouse.

Brother Ma wanted to send them, but Yu Duoduo did not agree.

It was very late now, and he didn't want to trouble anyone else.

Brother Ma couldn't beat him, so he could only watch him hit a car at the intersection and leave.

"Oh, two poor little ones."

In the eyes of Brother Ma, whether it was Duoduoyu who was handing out flyers to wash dishes or another teenager who was drunk and bullied, they were all pitiful.

Although his interests come first, it is rare for him to encounter such two poor people, and he also wants to fight for more benefits.

Five thousand dollars...

try the water first.

If they perform well in the show later, he will pay more.

on the way back.

Xie Ling's face became redder and redder, and it was still that abnormal red.

Yu Duoduo looked wrong, so he could only urge the driver.

"Come on, drive a little more."

There is a private doctor at home, and they have to go back to see a doctor.

The driver also saw that Xie Ling was wrong, and hurriedly increased the accelerator, for fear that something would happen to his car.

Under the acceleration of the driver, they soon arrived at the villa.

Yuduoduo's mobile phone also has WeChat prompts from time to time.

He didn't care.

"Duoduo, I'm so dizzy."

Xie Ling, who was walking and fluttering, hugged Yu Duoduo's arm and spoke vaguely.

As soon as he entered the villa, he made a fuss about calling his elder brother.

"Woo woo, I've been drinking a lot, and my brother is going to beat me up."

Xie Ling held the phone and really called Xie Qin.

Xie Qin's voice wasn't too comfortable, he just quietly listened to his brother's wailing.

Xie Ling turned the voice on, so Xie Qin could clearly hear Yuduoduo's voice.

"Duoduo." A hoarse voice sounded, and Yuduoduo stayed for a while.

He always felt as if he had heard the sound.

Well.

A bit like his daughter-in-law who ran away.

But Xie Ling told him repeatedly that his eldest brother had been abroad for treatment recently, and he had never been on a boat or at sea.

"what?"

Yuduoduo came back to his senses: "I'm here."

"What happened to Xie Ling?"

"He was drunk." Yuduoduo explained to him one by one: "The doctor is here and is examining him. "

He seems to be more than drunk."

Yu Duoduo listened to the words of the personal doctor who rushed over, and then relayed it to Xie Qin: "He was also drugged."

Drugged.

After saying these two words, Yu Duoduo instantly thought of what the few people in the private room said about filming.

After such a string, Yuduoduo's face turned green.

"Xie Ling was tricked by them."

Yu Duoduo didn't hide anything that happened tonight, from the birthday party, to when he went to pick up Xie Ling, to what happened in the private room and sued Xie Qin.

After Xie Qin finished listening, there was no fluctuation in his voice.

"I see."

He only gave these four words.

Yu Duoduo didn't know him well, and he didn't know what he meant by that.

Do you still want to be short?

With the presence of a personal doctor, Xie Ling's condition improved.

"Master Duoduo, I will take care of Young Master Ling tonight, you can rest assured." The
illegitimate doctor took the Xie family's expensive salary, so he was very interested in Xie Ling.

Yu Duoduo accompanied Xie Ling for a while.

Xie Ling was still very noisy just now, and after being injected by the doctor, he was honest like a cat.

After watching it for a while, Yu Duoduo rubbed his eyes and looked sleepy.

"You take care of him, I'm going to bed."

He still has a bunch of things to do tomorrows, such as the contract and the specifics of recording the show.

In order to make money, Yuyu is also working hard today!

After he went upstairs, Xie Qin hung up Xie Ling's phone and called Yuduoduo on WeChat.

Yu Duoduo put the phone aside while taking a bath.

"Do you still want to hear me sing?"

Yu Duoduo couldn't help guessing when he saw that he was always sending messages to himself.

Xie Qin actually didn't know why he sent him a message and called.

He was silent for a while, then replied in a hoarse voice: "Well, I want to hear you sing."

Yu Duoduo was very happy with this request.

He has inherited the common hobby of the mermaid -

singing!

It's just a pity that when he was in the sea, no fish liked to hear him sing.

The daughter-in-law who ran away liked to listen to it, but now that the daughter-in-law is gone, he has no one to sing.

Sechin is now the first, the first human who likes to listen to him sing after he went ashore.

"I sang it for you."

Yu Duoduo sat in the bathtub with foam all over his body, his blue tail flung on the wall of the bathtub.

His small round face was tender, and under the steam of the bathroom, it was steaming red, like a tempting apple.

If Apple has more mouths, it is a disaster.

But unfortunately, the other end of the voice also fully accepts the disaster.

What Yuduoduo sang was the mermaid song of the Healing Department.

Although not very pleasant, the therapeutic effect cannot be ignored.

In his singing, Xie Qin closed his eyes, and his head, which was always aching from time to time, seemed to be gently soothed.

After singing two songs in a row, Yu Duoduo not only washed his body, but also rubbed his tail.

"It's still a pretty tail."

He touched his blue tail, his eyes full of love.

He prefers fish tails to legs.

The phone didn't hang up.

Xie Qin listened to what the tail, closed eyes, suddenly opened again.

"Duoduo, what are you talking about?"

"You didn't say anything." Relying on the fact that this was not a video call, but a voice call, Yu Duoduo lied without changing his face: "I was humming a song just now, you may have heard me Hum,"

he said, touching his fish's tail.

really weird.

If the bad daughter-in-law touches his tail, his courtship period will be forced to attack on the spot.

Now he touches his tail by himself and doesn't feel it at all.

After touching the tail, Yu Duoduo touched his stomach again.

"There can't be cubs here."

He murmured, "I can't afford to have cubs."

He is just a little poor fish, a humble fish that can barely afford to support himself.

come out of the bathroom.

Yu Duoduo was wearing pyjamas and got into the bed.

On the phone next to the pillow, the voice call hung up all night.

It wasn't that he didn't want to hang up, but that Xie Qin didn't let him hang up.

Sechin suffered from severe insomnia.

He said that only by talking on the phone with Yuduoduo could he fall asleep.

In order to make Yuduoduo cooperate, he also gave Yuduoduo a red envelope!