ch 10

Yu Duoduo ran to the director in a few steps, and stood still: "Director, what's wrong?" The director's expression was very complicated. "Let's go to the office and talk."

Yu Duoduo had no choice but to follow behind the director.

Xie Ling scratched his head and wanted to follow, but the director didn't call him.

"Hey, Xie Ling."

At this moment, someone suddenly stopped him.

It was the other players who were also promoted. These players had no relationship with him. They wanted to play with him before, but he ignored them.

Since the last time he was pitted by "friends", Xie Ling is now in shadow.

He felt that Yuduoduo was good, that he was not greedy for his money, and he was not afraid of their family's rights. The two had a conflict, and Yu Duoduo would actually beat him up.

What is a friend, this is a friend!

"Xie Ling, you don't have to reject us like that." The tall boy walking at the front, Song Qiu, was the oldest among them.

Song Qiu took a glass of water in his hand and handed it to him.

Xie Ling shook his head: "I'm not thirsty."

After being cheated last time, Duoduo had a serious face and taught him fiercely: "In the future, if you're not someone you're very close to, you can't ask for water or food if you hand them over. "

Although there are good people in the human world, there are also many bad people!

The cautious little fish not only guarded against others, he also taught Xie Ling.

Seeing that he didn't catch the water, Song Qiu smiled and didn't force it.

"We just want to follow and chat with you."

Song Qiu was talking casually, but what he said was not casual.

"Xie Ling, I think you are so happy to be promoted. You want to debut too."

Xie Ling looked at the mentally retarded expression on his face: "Whoever came here doesn't want to debut?"

Song Qiu was choked by him, but he quickly adjusted his expression.

"Yes, you're right. We all want to make our debut here, but now there's someone... Don't you think he's in the way?"

Here, several people were surrounding Xie Ling, thinking about putting He pulled into small groups.

And in the office.

The director looked at Yu Duoduo and sighed heavily.

"I have good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?"

Yuduoduo: "..."

Yuduoduo hates making choices.

He frowned, thought about it seriously, and had to choose one: "Listen to the bad."

"The bad news is that your video was posted online."

"The content of the video is that you bully your teammates and instruct them to serve them. You."

Yu Duoduo was confused: "Who am I bullying?"

"Xie Ling." The director cleared his throat and continued, "I watched that video, and it was very misleading. And I originally wanted to contact the buyout. Video, to prevent the spread, but I didn't expect too many marketing accounts to publish videos."