ch 7

Yu Duoduo is not a greedy little fish. He returned a four-digit transfer and only received a red envelope of 200.

"Ding, your sleep coaxing business has been activated!"

Yu Duoduo said after receiving the red envelope, putting his phone away and closing his eyes.

His mobile phone was turned on, and Xie Qin was not noisy at all, so it wouldn't affect his sleep.

After talking to Xie Qin, Xie Qin responded with a "hmm".

Xie Qin would instinctively respond to Yuduoduo's words, even if it was meaningless nonsense.

Yu Duoduo closed his eyes, hummed for a while a little tune that he couldn't hear the lyrics, and showed it to Xie Qin.

Xie Qin was not coaxed to sleep, but Yuduoduo successfully coaxed himself to sleep.

The night is getting darker.

Xie Qin finally closed his eyes as he listened to the even breathing coming from the phone.

This time, he slept well.

In the dream, there was a beautiful blue fishtail, swaying in front of him, he wanted to catch it, but he couldn't catch it.

the next day.

When Yuduoduo woke up, the voice was still connected.

However, the phone is dying.

"Xie Qin?"

Yu Duoduo called out. Seeing that the other party didn't respond, he was probably still sleeping, so he snapped and hung up Mai.

"Good morning, I'm getting up!"

Yu Duoduo sent a message in the dialogue box, then charged the phone, he climbed out of bed, changed clothes, and washed.

Everything was packed up, and Yu Duoduo went to see Xie Ling in high spirits.

"Master Ling is still resting." The doctor did not leave all night, not only did he not leave, but he was still cooking breakfast.

"Hangover and the stimulation of the body by drugs, the next day will be very uncomfortable." The doctor chatted with Yuduoduo while stirring the ingredients in the pot: "What I do is better for his stomach."

Yuduoduo Seeing that he was so dedicated, he couldn't hold back and asked, "Does Xie Ling pay you a high salary?" The doctor smiled and said, "My salary was not given by Young Master Ling, but by Young Master Ling's father."

As for Young Master Ling, He still spends his family's money, so how can he pay his salary.

Seeing that Yu Duoduo was still looking at him, the doctor had to tell him his salary.

"Under normal circumstances, it's 50,000 a month."

If you encounter some special circumstances, it may be dozens of times.

Yu Duoduo's eyes widened.

"Do human doctors also make money like this?"

The doctor in the sea, Yu Duoduo asked him to come to his door once, and he had to borrow the usury in the sea.

In the human world now, the personal doctor who comes to the door is actually so expensive.

The little poor fish was stunned.

The doctor felt a little strange to the human doctor with a lot of fish, but he didn't think much about it.

"Not all doctors make money. Doctors are a very hard job."

"The reason why I can make money is that I am the dedicated doctor of the Xie family."

Yu Duoduo could not understand.

When the doctor made breakfast, Yu Duoduo followed suit.

on WeChat.

Xie Qin didn't reply, and Ma Ge sent an electronic contract early.

Yu Duoduo can't understand the contract, but he can surf!

He consulted a lawyer on the Internet, and after confirming that the contract was simple and there were no loopholes, he was relieved.

"A lot."

Xie Ling, who was sleepy, walked up to him and looked at his phone subconsciously.

"What are you looking at?"

"Looking at the contract." Yu Duoduo

put down his phone and watched him talk to him: "Are you awake now?"

Xie Ling shook his head.

After shaking for a few seconds, he nodded: "Okay, awake."

Now that Ren is awake, Yu Duoduo will start with him about what happened last night.

"Those few people are not good people."

Yu Duoduo stared at Xie Ling, and the anger on his beautiful face made people feel that the milk was fierce and cute: "Xie Ling, you have to break up with them!

" Unfamiliar with the circle.

Otherwise, it wouldn't be so easy to fall this time.

He followed and stated his position seriously: "Don't worry, I will break up with them. I still have to sue me—"

"You don't need to sue."

Yu Duoduo interrupted him: "I've already sued for you."

Xie Ling: "..."

Wan Duzi.

If what happened last night had not been artistically processed, his brother would have cleaned up with him!

"Duoduo."

Xie Ling remembered his brother's style, and then looked at Yu Duoduo, and shuddered on the spot: "Tell me, how did you complain last night?"

Yu Duoduo didn't understand what he was afraid of, only He told the truth about his conversation with Xie Qin.

After the recitation, Yu Duoduo also commented: "Your brother didn't respond, doesn't he protect his shortcoming?"

Xie Ling looked desperate.

"Duo Duo, my brother didn't respond."

Yu Duoduo: "Huh?"

Xie Ling: "At this time, the more indifferent he looks, and the more ruthless he will be when he takes action!"

He failed to distinguish between good and bad, If he was tricked, his brother would teach him a lesson.

Yu Duoduo wrinkled his face, he was not familiar with Xie Qin, and he didn't know how cruel Xie Qin would be.

But Xie Ling is his younger brother, could it be possible that he would be ruthless and beat up his younger brother?

"No, I have to hide."

Xie Ling said to himself, "I can't let my brother have a chance to clean up me."

Yu Duoduo was pitiful when he saw how scared he was.

"Why don't you come with me."

Yu Duoduo showed him the contract in his mobile phone: "Hey, new job!"

This job is to record a program, and I don't live at home.

If Xie Ling wanted to hide from his brother, it was the right place to come here.

"I'm going!"

Xie Ling said happily after reading the contract: "Duoduo, let's go out and be a star together."

Yu Duoduo was sober: "Being a star is difficult, let's go for a tour.

" In the last round of recording, you can earn 5,000, which is more than that of handing out flyers and washing dishes.

One person and one fish reached an agreement, and Yu Duoduo led Xie Ling to meet Brother Ma.

"The recording time is relatively tight, and it will start soon."

Brother Ma also expressed his welcome to Xie Ling's participation.

Although Xie Ling is not as stunning as Yu Duoduo, he is also a handsome boy.

"In the next two days, I will find someone to do training for you."

"Training for two days, after the training, you will be sent directly to the base where the program was recorded."

Since Yu Duoduo decided to take this job, Naturally, there is no objection to this arrangement.

Brother Ma was relieved to see him sitting obediently and listening to him speak.

very good.

He just likes this kind of good-looking and good-looking child, and he won't cause trouble for him.

Before going to the training, Margot asked them intentionally, "Aren't you in a relationship now?"

Yu Duoduo: "No."

He has never been in a relationship.

The daughter-in-law who fell in the sea was also not in love, so they just got out of the nest.

Xie Ling shook his head: "I haven't talked about it yet."

He actually wanted to talk about it, but he couldn't find a suitable one.

It was confirmed that the two children were not in a relationship, and the smile on Ma Ge's face became even stronger.

"That's right."

He praised, "You are all good boys."

Yu Duoduo was praised for being a bit vague, but he didn't refute it.

Fish Duoduo took the training class very seriously.

However, the teacher was desperate.

"Duoduo, the tuning is wrong."

"Taoduo, you lower the tuning a little more."

"Taoduo, keep the tuning steady."

The teacher who teaches vocal music now automatically puts on a mask of pain when he sees Yuduoduo.

Xie Ling also saw how terrifying Yuduoduo was.

"Duo Duo, my brother, does my brother really say you sing well?"

Yu Duoduo felt a little stunned, he shrugged his little round face, and made a muffled "um".

"Your brother said that I sing well."

Xie Ling heard the words and blurted out: "It seems that his stress response is very strong."

Yuduoduo: "?"

Yuduoduo patted his forehead.

Xie Ling covered her head, and under the warning of being beaten, she closed her mouth.
into the night.

Yu Duoduo connected to Xie Qin as usual.

"They all said that my singing was out of tune."

Yu Duoduo was lying on the bed, his face buried in the pillow, and muttered to the person on the other end of the phone.

Xie Qin was flipping through a stack of documents. Hearing his words, Xie Ling said lightly: "I like listening to it."

Yu Duoduo rubbed his face, lowered his voice, and sang a shorter healing song to him.

"Singing finished."

Yu Duoduo, who is very good at working, clicked on today's red envelope and accepted today's wages.

After receiving the red envelope, before closing his eyes and going to sleep, Yu Duoduo sighed with emotion.

"Your voice really sounds like it."

Like his daughter-in-law who ran away.

Here, Yu Duoduo slept in Lianmai. At the other end, Sechin has finally set a date for his return to China.

Anna has arranged the return flight, and after a few more days, Sechin will completely end the treatment at this stage.

He is no longer obsessed with jumping into the sea.

For the memory of jumping into the sea, he passively blurred a lot during the treatment.

But in the blur, he also had an intuition.

He is looking for someone.

Or, look for a beautiful blue fish tail.

a few days later.

Yu Duoduo sat on the clean floor of the dance studio, with no one around.

At lunchtime, everyone goes to eat.

He didn't want to go, so Xie Ling volunteered to help him.

"Alas."

Yu Duoduo held

his face with a distressed expression: "If only singing and dancing were as easy as possible ."

However, after the dance class and the vocal music class, the vocal music teacher would calmly and desperately tell

him—"Duoduoduo, you give up, God doesn't want to give you this music meal."

He was distressed and threw a line in front of him. shadow.

It's the other contestants of this variety show.

"Yu Duoduo, you've practised like this, don't you plan to abstain?" The

other party stared at his face, the maliciousness in his eyes undisguised.

"If I were you, I would have no face to stay here."

Yu Duoduo is beautiful and dances well. Except for singing, other skills are very attractive.

He doesn't even know it himself, he has become a thorn in the eyes of many people.

In order to be able to advance, many people are eager to get out of Yuduoduo, so that their competition can be a little easier.

Yu Duoduo raised his head and looked at the man who mocked him.

After looking at it for half a minute, after seeing the other party's heart flutter.

Yu Duoduo blinked and opened his mouth.

"Did you forget that your morning dance class is the last one?"

Under the face of the other party's sudden flushing, Yu Duoduo held a small round face with milk fat. He looked cute and cute, and his tone was sullen: "If I were you, I would have no face to stay here."