The Beginning...

~Chapter One~

~ "The beginning..." ~

My life wasn't always this shitty, actually, believe it or not, we used to be a very happy and close family, we used to be a normal family...until........well..the accident, everything began to crumble right in front of my eyes, at that moment everything seemed as though it was moving so slowly while my mind was wandering so fast, my eyes scattering everywhere until I saw it...my mother.....laying in a pool of her own blood, the villain that, not long before his capture, was going on a rampage, the villain that murdered my mother, and although it was quick to be restrained, it was already too late..the damage had been dealt.

 However... in that second, that..time, everything felt although it was moving so slow, all I could see was red, everywhere I looked I saw it, and just as it always does, as sad as it may be, reality always has to strike, even when you want to beg, plead...just scream for it to stay the same.

But of course, Everything has to come back to actuality at some point, and with my senses starting to return to me, I can finally hear the chaos erupting around the scene, from the voices of people screaming, cops shouting, sirens blaring, and of course, the distinct, strong irony scent of the victim, my mothers..blood...all I could do is stare in horror at the sight in front of me, my vision starting to blur as tears fill my eyes, and my legs finally gave up on my dead weight as I crumbled to the ground, tears bursting through the seems of my emerald green orbs. 

And, the last thing I could hear before I inevitably blacked out, was an ambulance siren, then, as my mind was able to receive one last, pitiful thought, while my eyes blurred and stung 'it was supposed to be me, why did she...have.....to-' I had no time to finish said thought, as my consciousness was soon to rid myself of the agonizing heartbreak, because just like that, everything darkened, whisping me away from the unbearable agony.

But that all happened when I was 6, and on that day forward my life turned into absolute hell, god, how I wish I knew what was awaiting me at home that already, depressing evening..maybe...just maybe I could have reached out and prevented it before it happened...The inevitable

So I guess that leads up to where I am now, and, as I lied lifeless on the mess that you'd call a floor, which also so happened to be that of the living room, I was curled up, bruised and battered in a gorey mess on the tiled ground after a harsh beating from my father. Though, I guess I can't really consider him that after all he's put me through, but that's besides the point.

As I'm laying on the hard, wooden flooring, body aching, I decide it's probably 'bout time I get up and clean myself of all the grime and filth so none of my wounds will get infected, though, would death really be such a burden, it wouldn't be very much of a hassle through infection. I began to rapidly shake my head, trying to rid my mind of the scarey and vile thoughts that plagued the edges of my brain, I slowly tried to pull myself up from my temporary resting spot, emphasis on the tried

You see, I ended up failing miserably, falling much harder and louder than I would have liked, right on my already bruised knees, right back down to the floor, "welp, this is just great" I thought, before trying to push myself back up using my arms and grabbing on to the nearest thing around me, which seems to not be so sturdy as I fell back down, butt first, onto the harsh ground below me with a loud thud, flinching ever so slightly as I looked to see what failed to secure my weight, and, upon catching sight of a fallen over lamp, I realized how dumb I could be, and maybe also realized a valuable lesson, don't trust things you haven't looked at, but, than again.. "Tch, damn traitor" I muttered under my breath, as I drag myself to the sofa and hoist myself up.