..They betrayed me...

~Chapter Eight~

~..They betrayed me...~

I could feel the random bumps below me, each one earning a hiss of pain, yet at the same time I felt nothing as this darkness surrounded every inch of my being. I could feel cold hands running themselves along my burning skin, each touch inflicting another wave of both nausea and a fiery sense, as all my brain could register was the drunken state of the men before. My mind was soon to drift back into the hollowed darkness, succumbing to its whistle.

The second time my consciousness began to regain it's composure I could hear the muffled sounds of hushed voices, of whom I had no clue, and did not intend to care as my mind and body both agreed to stay in this never ending pit of dark, too tired to face the realities that lie on the other side.

although alas, the third and final time my body and mind coursed through the barrier, my eyes responded.

My eyelids slowly flickered wide only to burn from the sudden light, vision blurring along with it as it took the time to adjust to the new surrounding area. I scanned the land, though it all held the same sickening white, the walls, counter..it was all so...white. I clutched my hand into the scratchy fabric below me, finding some way to ground my body, although every contact just made my skin get itchier and itchier as time progressed.

And soon, I decided to leave the bed as it only irritated my touch more, and, although my entire body shook with every little movement, I still swung my exposed legs over the side of the bed, my body following the motion with it's own upward spiral.

With my change of perspective,it was quite easy for me to finally register my residence, I was in a hospital, and the material on myself appeared to be a hospital gown, which just made me even more aware of my predicament. And along with it, my eyes were quick to travel along the exposed portions of my body, eyeing the white fabrics wrapped tightly around my arms and legs, it received a disgustfull look as I wanted nothing more than to shred the bandages into nothing more than smithereens...but....It appeared that these thoughts could not continue.

The door creaked open, my sight immediately zoning in on who was to enter, and upon witnessing who has, my entire body slumped into itself, as my eyes wandered anywhere but the new body. I listened to the shuffling but I myself made no move to shift as my limbs became unbearably stiff.

"hey kid, how are you doing? I brought some water and food, you should eat." The man spoke, and along with it I could hear the sounds of utensils being placed about, but still, I couldn't bring myself to talk to the man..not again, I just ca- "Midoriya. Come on, please just look at me, you don't have to talk okay? just rehydrate and eat so you can regain your strength...can you do that for me?" The man held a tone I couldn't bring myself to pinpoint at the moment, but, with his request, I slowly lifted my eyes to stare in the direction of the man, Mr. Aizawa. He held a slight smile, which in of itself was surprising, and my eyes quickly shifted to the things he held.

And, upon noticing my gaze travel, he slowly handed the sandwich and water in my direction, which I cautiously took with a slight nod in his general direction, I still would rather not talk to him, nor anyone else...not now..

"Okay, so here's the plan, how about you finish up your food and water, than you can get changed, there's a bathroom right across the hallway, and I'm going to be your escort for the time being, especially with..uh...the past acts that ensued.." I listened to the man intently, though he seemed to hold an awkward tone when he reached the end of his little speech, though i can see why, as I just realized that my body unintentionally slumped down further as to hide away from the world around me, shame clawing at my gut, but I still nodded as to let him know of my attentiveness.

Although it took longer than I wanted, I finally finished my meal along with the iced beverage, which is what brought me to the bathroom half dressed. My eyes couldn't peel themselves away from the person staring back at me, the bandages wrapped all along my hideous body...I just....it burned even more with my own judgmental eyes. It took no time for the memories to come rushing back at me.

"A child shouldn't be sleeping outside all alone....somebody might take advantage of them"......."ah ah ah. not so fast puppy, I didn't exactly give the permission to speak, dolls can't communicate...." He showed off a twisted smile as he lunged forward grabbing my hair roughly, pulling me forward to meet his eyes "I think someone needs a lesson about hiding out in unknown areas, don't you guys think" the two other men were pinning me to the ground, every stone and glass shards piercing my hollowed back, and as I watched the man above me, he just seemed to cackle at my pitiful state, and, with the blade in hand, he reached down to my torso and lifted my shirt up.....

after he got the reaction he seemed to wanted, he dug the blade into my delicate dermis, muffled screams leaving my blocked throat, but, with as much strength as I could muster, I opened my mouth as much as I could till I found a grasp on the mans skin and bit as hard as I possibly could

But, my hope was short lived as I received a whack to my newly formed wound and then a scratchy rope shoved in my mouth, soon to be tightly wrapped around my head..gagged...

"knock the damn mutt out, and let's finish this."

To me, it felt as though I just blinked and all the bandages hiding my skin were torn, and laying on the ground beneath me. I just couldn't take this anymore..this....this pain, scratched cries left my mouth as I held tightly to the bandages still locked in my grasp, but soon,my cries were silenced with a new cry, one of surprise as my body shook with unexplained fear, but warmth surrounded my body.

"Shhh, it's okay Midorya...it's going to be okay, just let it out..I promise everything will be okay." Aizawa spoke in such a low voice, just as he'd been doing lately...but.. his gentleness just made the tears fall faster as I tried my best to quieten the whimpers threatening to escape.

But, the final straw that demolished the dam completely, was when my eyes finally traveled to the mirror, looking at the damage that was left on my back from the metallic object I can remember so vividly...my eyes widened as I began to shake profusely, what I saw brought all the nausea back into my lungs, as the lump I held onto so dearly popped, and, with it, I let all the pained screams I've been holding onto so dearly shatter , and yet, all Sensei did was hold onto me tighter and speak soothing words to me...

"Everything just hurt so much...I just want it to stop.....please, just leave me alone, I never did anything to harm anyone...than why......" were the thoughts that kept running through my mind, but, as my thoughts traveled back to the crooked writing forever impended into my skin, the thoughts "why" kept playing on loop...."are you listening yet?".....I don't want this...I WANT IT GONE, please just go away...I want to..go away, I want to disappear..please....PLEASE... somebody just...JUST KILL ME ALREADY.....

1294