..Oh...Not so safe.

~Chapter Six~

~..Oh...Not so safe.~

It was dark, night time I can conclude as from when my mother previously spoke to me, "I think it's time you head to bed, my brave little boy." were the sweet words she purred to me, but than..why did her voice shake? Dad got home, I wanted to see him! he was gone all day. I whined to her "but mom! I want to see Dad! pleaseeeee" I begged her to allow my visitation..but...her words confused me, "My sweet Izuku. I love, love, love you." she paused as her hand softly caressed my cheek.."warm" were of my thoughts, than she continued "but.. daddy's not feeling very well, you wouldn't want to keep him from rest hunny, I promise you can see him tomorrow..but...now's not the best time, how about you head to your room and I'll be in within a little bit..promise..." Her voice was always so soothing, and although I really wanted to protest..I was worried for dad...and, I love when mommy can tuck me in! and I don't want to get him more sick or me get sick, so, I parted off to my room with the final words "aweee, okay mama, I'll be waiting!" I shoved a smile on my face and trotted to my room.

And now I'm here, lying in my bed waiting for mom but, it's been so long and she hasn't come in yet..she promised she would! why would she brea- "I can't believe you would do that!"

I jumped from the suddenly raised voice, that was mom's voice..but...she never raises her voice so why would she?

"Don't you raise your voice to me, you little bitch. I can do what I want when I want to. It's my life, so stay the fuck out of it!" he hissed out ferociously..it...sounds like dad...but....also so unlike him

dad yelled at mom..are they fighting? why, mom and dad don't fight. as my little mind began to wonder, curiosity started to take over as I shuffled out of my bed to peep my pupil out of the crack in the door. I saw them standing in the living room, on each side of the coffee table resting in front of the couch "Please, don't cuss Izuku is close by..and...I have every right to be angry at your choices, I'm your wife. remember? the choices you make can so easily effect me as well. and what about little Izuku?" Mommy wasn't sugarly sweet, she sounded angry..angry at dad?

but, I could think no more as what I saw frightened me, but I was confused as well. Dad walked over to mom and hit her face..dad...hit mom? why? though she too looked surprised..oh...he was leaving...again? But, I had no time as I was worried to get in trouble for being up from my bed, so, with my little legs, I swiftly scurried over to my bed and tucked myself under the covers. And soon with that, mom walked in with a soft "Izuku, sweety?" my head was quick to dart towards her, and in turn, she softly smiled at me. I love her delicate smiles. She gently sat at the side of my bed while tenderly combing through my hair with her fingers.."I love you"..."reme-"...."hurt-"....."are"....."you-".................."WAKE UP"

~~~~~~~~~~

My senses were tingling, I mentally knew something was wrong..but...my awerenesses were out the door...I couldn't smell anything, feel anything..hear anything....I couldn't see..where's my mouths sensation...what's happening....

I was scared, but, soon after a time that felt like hours in this void like state..everything began to rush back to me, which overwhelmed each and every one one of my five senses.

Suddenly, I could smell..it was so strong and nauseating..alcohol, I could conclude. It was one out of many smells I was able to pick up..the other...would be that of cigarettes..but, that doesn't make sense, that smell wasn't here before so why...the only disgusts from the past was that of mud and trash..but...at least, my nose has picked up it's sense.