9

"Annnddd action!" Ricky pointed his pen in our direction as he sat cross-legged in a chair.

I stared at Booker as he walked down the hallway with a smile plastered on my face.

"You love him, don't you?" Austin spoke from behind me.

"What?" I turned to face him, the smile falling off of my face.

"I said, you love him, don't you?" He put both of his hands into his front pockets.

"Who? Axel?"

"No, Billy Bob Jr.," Austin sarcastically stated. "Yes, fuckin' Axel."

"I don't love him." I walked towards the lockers.

"Liar."

"Why does it matter to you anyway?"

"All this lovey-dovey shit is going to ruin our mission; you were only supposed to get close to him—"

"Which is what I'm doing, am I not?" I raised one brow as a smirk slowly made its way on my face.

"No, what you're doing is making the suspect your boyfriend. You're going to get attached."

"What I do during my free time is none of your goddamn business." I leaned back on the lockers so the extras could walk by.

"It is when it interferes with our mission."

"The only mission it's interfering with is your mission to get me to be yours." I walked towards Austin, stopping when our faces were centimeters apart. I lowered my voice to a whisper, "And lemme tell you something, that mission will fail. Every. Single. Time."

"Annddd cut!" Ricky clapped and jumped out of his chair. "Perfecto!"

"Good job, Lee." Austin and I did our handshake.

I rolled my eyes. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that." I pouted.

Austin patted my head. "Whatever you say, lil' bro."

"Alright, guys, we're done for today. Great work." Ricky began to walk away but turned around quickly. "Oh! And don't forget to check your emails for the call times."

Adriana walked alongside me as I headed to my dressing room to change out of my clothes and take off this unnecessary makeup the makeup artist applied. "So. . . how's the experiment going with Rainy?"

"Eh, it's alright. We haven't kissed or had sex yet, but we've been going on a couple of dates." I grabbed a hanger off of the rack.

So far, I wasn't leaning towards being bisexual or lesbian. I think I'm 100 percent straight. Then again, I haven't tried anything to decide that that's my final decision yet.

"Well, you need to hop to it, Miss Ma'am. I don't want you leading your best friend on for too long." Adriana and I stopped walking as we stood in front of my dressing room. "I can watch Mateo tonight if you want."

"Sure, but I'll pick him up."

"Oh! Since I figured this was going to happen, I got you a little gift." Adriana picked up Victoria's Secret bag and handed it to me. "Rainy will thank me later." She winked and walked off.

I rolled my eyes as a smile danced on my lips. I never thought being friends with a celebrity would be the same as being friends with a non-famous person.

Would I be ready for tonight? I set the bag on a chair. I don't know. I've only had sex once, and it was with a guy.

"Hey, Siri, how do two women have sex together?"

I'm gonna do it; I'm gonna ask.

Just ask already! What's the worse thing that happens; she says no?

I looked over at Rainy, who sat comfortably on the bed next to me. I thought about what Adriana said - I can't lead Rainy on forever.

"You know, we have the house all to ourselves tonight." My voice sounded weak.

"I know." She pulled out her phone and laid her head in my lap. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's. . . supposed to mean that—"

"Oh my God!" Rainy scrolled quickly on her phone. "Cleo, we've got a problem."

"What? What is it?" I tried to catch a glimpse of the screen she was staring at, but only caught the title was CBS News.

"Listen to this, 'actress Cleo Brown is accused by Alexander and Joy Hawthorn for kidnapping Mateo Brown, who claim to be their child.'"

"What the fuck?"

V

O

T

E

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

E

N

J

O

Y