EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

SOMEWHERE DEEP in the ocean, in the middle of the dark sea, there was a moonrite prison caging the most beautiful woman of all Azitera, the second blessed Queen of Yther, the Mistress of the High Seas.

Unlike the other Mistresses who were weakened to the point that they looked like peasants, this Mistress was sitting pleasantly and relaxingly on the floor, as if lounging on a comfortable sit back in her temple. She was humming a soft melody while her fingers were softly caressing her long turquoise spiral curls hair, as if combing it.

The chains on her wrists kept making a sound as she combed her hair with her fingers, but her soft humming was enough to not be irritated by the sound her chains were making.

The guards outside the moonrite prison were already used to the chains rattling and moving around, accompanied by a soft humming that they didn't comment anymore and just let the woman be.

The guards may not admit it, but they feared the beautiful woman inside the moonrite prison. The guard who dared enter the prison cell ended up killing himself just because the woman sang to him. It was the goriest death, they had witnessed and while the man lies dead on the ground, the woman's melodious laughter was heard.

From then on, no one dared near her prison. She was beautiful beyond belief, but a crazy lunatic. Only the tribe's chief enters the prison cell and gets out alive. But rumors were circulating that it was not because they were strong that they could enter and leave with their life intact, it was because the woman wants them to live. To torture them, they said.

The guards didn't know if that was the truth, so they chose to keep their mouth shut as the Chieftain entered the Aqua Terra prison using a secret passage. Chieftain Ravi.

As Chieftain Ravi walked towards the center of the underwater chamber, towards the moonrite prison, the guards were subtly looking at her, praying that he'll leave with his life intact.

Chieftain Ravi stopped in front of the moonrite prison where the Mistress of the High Seas were imprisoned. But she didn't look like a prisoner and the fact that he had to control himself from admiring her when he's in front of her irked Ravi. The queen looked like she was enjoying life to the fullest and it made Ravi mad.

"Good evening, Queen Aenwyn." He greeted the woman even though all he really wanted to do was kill her. But he knew he couldn't. Nayale Archipelago had never once experience storm since Queen Aenwyn was brought to Aqua Terra. Not only that, her presence alone alleviated their fishing trade and sea hunt.

But that was before out of nowhere waves started appearing and drowning the fishermen. And Chieftain Ravi knew exactly who was doing it.

Queen Aenwyn leaned on her moonrite prison's wall as she let her hair spread on her prison's floor and innocently looked at Chieftain Ravi. "Oh. It's evening already? I didn't know," her voice sounded so beautiful that Ravi forgot for a second that the woman in front of him was a monster.

Ravi steeled herself and glared at the queen. "When will you stop?" He gritted his teeth. "How monstrous could you be?!"

Aenwyn blinked at the Chieftain throwing a fuss in front of her. "What are you talking about? I'm just here... minding my own business."

"You know what I'm talking about!" Chieftain Ravi snapped. "You drowned a dozen of fishermen again! I know it's you! I just knew it!"

Queen Aenwyn's face remained innocent and pure. "Whatever do you mean? How could I do what you're accusing me of when I'm imprisoned here?" Aenwyn even raised her hand to show off her chained wrist made of moonrite. "How could a chained and weak me drown your people? Chieftain Ravi," Aenwyn smiled and it was the most wicked and malicious smile Ravi had ever seen, "don't accuse me if you had no proof."