II

Last night was a really fun night, Cassis is really a lot of fun and a great fellow in prison.

-But good morning, little lamb, today the fun begins- he tells me with a grin on that magnificent face.
Fuck because my captor must be so hot and sexy.
Even if he's a psycho and an asshole, his looks pays off for everything else.

-did you sleep well, tonight? I hope so, darling- said in a sensual voice. Fuck that "darling" was so sexy.
If his purpose is to seduce me, then, he is well on the way to succeeding, and I don't want to oppose that.

-I leave you a choice, I leave you the freedom to do what you want to me, slap me, punch me in the face, kick me, spit in my face, whatever you like- he says and I perceive that he is not lying, but if I make the wrong move or leave my feathers on it or the torture will be worse.
Come to think of it, he said "what you want" and "what you like".
He won't get mad if I choose to ... I don't think he'll hurt me ... I hope ...

Okay it's time for truth ... I'm scared, but I still have a few minutes to think about it ... so I think well, the cell door is still open and from what I have seen he hasn't brought any escort guards with him, if I give my idea to this magnificent young man, maybe the day continues well.
-You have chosen, princess- he says in that cheeky womanizer tone of his.
-Yes, I chose ...- I say with a mischievous tone that leaves him amazed.
-What did you choose, then ...- he asks me immediately.
-I chose to ...- I leave my sentence pending and ....

... I kick him in the family jewels, so hard that he collapses to the ground in pain.
I find the opportunity and escape from the cell where I lock him up.

-I'm sorry, but I want to live- I say regretful and sad, but at the same time with my heart in my mouth for being able to escape from him.
But now the second part of the plan begins, getting out of here.
Alive.
I start running towards a staircase that leads to the upper floor.

I wait for the two people to get out of the corridor, and I go up those stairs very slowly, trying not to get caught by anyone.
I don't want them to find out that I have imprisoned one of the family members of this house.

The corridor is very dark, very decorated with gold and other precious stones, many dark colored tapestries hang there, not to mention the frightening pictures of the family members, who have very severe faces and dressed in refined and very lavish clothes and with dark colors and terrifying faces, but with a breathtaking beauty.

I forgot about Cassis, if I go back now I'm dead, but I promise I will make sure to free him, but not now and not with my little strength.