IX

The two women stare at me so badly that it seems that they have seen a monster or, as they say in the village, the "aliens", green mistricirrels with one eye that go around the space, bah I bet that this rumor came from some opponent of the temple.
-Of course. But I thought he already knew. I thought, Dion had explained everything to you. But from this situation, we understand the opposite- she says suspicious of me.
But she answers truthfully.

-Agriche is known for drug trafficking, poisons, kidnappings, human experiments and merciless killings. Dion, probably warned you, just as a precaution and for the fact that even if you die, he warned you about everything that happens inside these walls- the blonde tells me calmly, as if she were telling a story to a child.

-Well, nice to know .- I say very ironically.
-Anyway, you wouldn't mind if you showed me the manor, Dion, he didn't have time to show it to me- I hope they will listen to me, so that I can find many solutions to escape without giving anyone an alert.
But for this I have to wait a few more weeks.
I could fake a kidnapping by the Podelian Blues.
But then Cassis' family would end up in trouble and at war with Agriche.
But if the Bianco Pherion "kidnap" me, or I could pass it off as a return home, Agriche could say nothing or do anything.
I am from Bianco Pherion, and not from Nero Agriche.
And I have to pretend that before the wedding, because after that, I won't be able to run away from them anymore.

-Sure darling! I would be very happy to spend some time with my daughter.- Lady Maria said.
She truly considers me a "daughter", I almost regret having to leave her disappointed and sad about this.
But she has Roxana with her, so she shouldn't be alone.
I don't have to get attached to anyone in this place.
Or I would never be able to escape again!