VII

After Mr. Agriche dismissed us.
Dion, guides me through several corridors and halls, until he stops in front of a door, much less decorated than that of Mr. Agriche's study, but still imposing.

-This is your room, if you go out alone, you have to get it yourself, I'm not the healthiest of this family but not the most psycho. If you want to die hang around, but I don't recommend it- reassuring as a thing, I very much hope not to get out of that room unless I have an escort: DION.

-Good to know, isn't it?- I say sarcastically. -you brought a bitch, I see- I hear a youthful voice, coming from our right, he's a little boy with black hair and two blue eyes, I think he's a family member?
I do not know.
I'll ask him.

But wait he called me a "bitch" but he's a kid, as he knows these terms, it's not a very polite thing to say to a girl.
-Shut up, brat- silences him, immediately, Dion. I think they don't have a good brotherhood relationship. -Why do you protect that woman, she is special to you now- he laughed, but his laugh is not like that of all normal boys his age, but it is very sadistic and psychopathic, which puts the creeps.

I think both of them have noticed that I am shivering with terror and fright.
So Dion, opens the door, where we stopped before, and indicates to me to enter, and I understand that I have to stay there for whatever reason.
After he's made sure I was inside the room, he closes the door, but first I see those magnificent or terrifying scarlet eyes looking at me cold, but relaxing and soothing at the same time.