V

Wait what, I marry a monster like him, unacceptable, will never happen, in my life. Not even if he were the last living man in the world, if he can be considered a "human". Although I admit that as a husband he met my criteria perfectly.
Fuck.
Why all to me.

-Father, I think that before you should have confronted me, for this hasty decision of yours, which apparently does not please either of us. If I'm not mistaken, of course, miss.- he tells me very irritated by everything that is happening right now.
I can sense that he wants me to reject his father's proposal.

I bet that if I accept, he will torture me to my death, and if I refuse he will torture me just the same but with less sadism.
-Sisir ... I ... I refuse this proposal- I'm fucking stammering, it is obvious that he notices that I am afraid of his son's gaze, and he will force both of us to join in marriage.

-I see you enjoy frightening her. Dion, you are a man now, and you need a wife. From your father and owner of this house, I order and impose this marriage on you. Without. Objections.-
Dion, he's really pissed off about all of this. But he cannot oppose his father's will, his life and his mother's life depend on his father, that sadistic man can kill his mother, and I understand that he does not want to oppose in order not to harbor problems.
I would do it too if I found myself in this situation in his place.

I take a breath and ...

-Sir, in truth ...- I say making him understand to play the game, what I am about to say and not to oppose it.
I see him nod.
Meanwhile, Mr. Agriche looks at me with a desire to know what I meant.

-Your son and I will be much more than honored to join in marriage. Here I and your son are actually ...- I say looking at him with determination -... secretly in a relationship.- I admit falsely, but from the expression of Mr. Agriche you can see that he fell for it completely.
Then I turn away my gaze towards my alleged "boyfriend", and I also notice that on him there was a look of amazement mixed with the admiration of my courage at having invented a lie so quickly.

-So, prove it to me.- the lord of the house says suspiciously.
I don't know what to do now.
I look at the boy next to me.