IIX

The room I'm in now. It is a room in the colors of red, gold and black, it is beautiful, but no light enters at all, so I decide to open the curtains, and here is finally a shred of light, freedom and life in this scary and dark palace.
The room itself is well furnished, but I think it is already too decorated for a woman without a high social status like me.

It looks like the room of a bourgeois noblewoman.
That inviting and I believe also very comfortable and soft bed is calling me, and I cannot refuse an invitation as inviting as this. I haven't slept for two days, I'm very tired.

I wake up only after I hear voices, very close by, talking.
You notice that they are female voices, and from the different tones you can guess that there are two women in this room.
I don't think it's a problem if I spy on their conversation, as they are the first to sneak into my room.

-Poor creature, what a misfortune that she finds herself having to marry that idiot- I feel, the youngest voice, to say with a sense of pity towards me.
I think this girl, she's not on good terms with my kidnapper, and I mean "husband".
-Roxana dear, I bet there is basically a reason for your father to accept the marriage of the two. Do not believe- says the other voice.

-Yes, I think you're right Lady Maria- says the one I understood to be Roxana? Okay I think it's time for you to open your eyes and pretend you haven't heard their conversation, even if they haven't said anything to each other.
I open my eyes and go to two magnificent women, a girl about my age with long, wavy blond hair and the same scarlet eyes as Dion, will she be a sister? wife of Mr. Agriche. However, she is a beautiful woman with blond-brown hair and two beautiful purple eyes.

-Good morning, I'm sorry we snuck into your room, but we were curious about my son's fiancé- okay, so she is Dion's mother, she looks like a normal woman, but there is something wrong

-It is a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Agriche and young lady- I say very formal, so as not to seem disrespectful towards them.
-Dear, don't be so formal, call me Maria, what's your name Miss. Dion, he didn't want to tell me, what a disrespectful boy towards his mother- she says with the air of a kind and caring woman, but I can understand that it is a mask he often uses.

-I am Roxana, Dion's half-sister- half-sister, I thought they were brothers. How stupid I am, if Dion took everything from his father and the mother has blond-brown hair the daughter cannot have blond hair, it is impossible at least that he or she does not cheat on their spouse.

-Nice to meet you Lady Roxana. I don't want to sound disrespectful, but first Dion explicitly instructed me not to leave my room without an escort. I would like to know why- I ask the two women, who are now already part of my future life.