Sleeping on the Same Boat

Ye Chonghua's deep eyes revealed a fierce light, his face was so cold that he could scrape a layer of frost, but he was quiet but contained bloody fangs, with a strong murderous aura.

Ouyang Wu suddenly felt a little lack of confidence, but she still bravely met Ye Chonghua's gaze. She didn't do anything wrong, what's wrong with her?

Ye Chonghua's phoenix eyes narrowed dangerously, and there was a chill in his eyes that could make people's heart stop. Suddenly, he stretched out his hand and grabbed Ouyang Wu's neck, a kind of strength that just cut off her breathing without hurting her.

Ouyang Wu didn't beg for mercy, and stubbornly stretched out his hand to break his hand, but she couldn't break it. On the contrary, Ye Chonghua's slender and moist five fingers tightened like iron hoops!

Ouyang Wu opened her mouth in pain, gasping for breath, but she couldn't breathe...

Just when Ouyang Wu felt her vision blurred and unconscious, suddenly, a thick shadow leaned over, her warm and soft lips domineeringly blocked. Her cherry lips, her eyes widened, and in front of her eyes was the magnified handsome face of the other party.

A face with a stormy fury, his eyes flashed with bloodthirsty ice, his kiss was strong and domineering, but it brought a breath of fresh air that was enough to keep Ouyang Wu's life.

Ouyang Wu took a deep breath and was forced to endure his siege, let him stir and suck in her mouth, let him be aggressive and come and go freely, but he didn't dare and couldn't refuse.

This man...is simply terrible!

It wasn't until a long time ago that Ye Chonghua let go of her delicate white porcelain neck, but her eyes were still awe-inspiring and cold.

"Ouyang Wu, in the future—" Ye Chonghua slowly rubbed Ouyang Wu's swollen soft lips, and warned aggressively, "This mouth is not allowed to mention those three words, remember."

Ouyang Wu was suddenly startled, and the fist beside him clenched tightly. Sure enough, this perverted man knew her identity, and he quietly investigated her clearly!

If he can investigate the stranger who he has met, the power behind him must not be underestimated.

"Why?" Ouyang Wu's smart eyes flashed a sneer, and a faint mockery hung on the corner of his mouth, "Are you jealous? Ye Chonghua, you won't fall in love with me so soon, right?"

Ye Chonghua's dark and arrogant eyes stared at Ouyang Wu intently. After a long while, a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth, who was refusing to be thousands of miles away, "Don't be naive, little girl, what qualifications do you have to make me like you now?"

Sure enough, This man didn't understand other people's feelings at all, and he denied it simply and neatly.

Ouyang Wu's eyes were cold and she smiled coldly: "That's good, I'm really afraid of you falling in love with me. After we get out of this door, we'll walk towards the sky, and we've never known each other since then. It's a stranger to meet by chance."

Ye Chonghua stared at Ouyang Wu grimly with murderous eyes. After a long time, he leaned over and patted Ouyang Wu's head sadly: "If the memory of the pregnant body is not good, it should affect the next generation, right?"

 She didn't understand, but suddenly she understood, gritted her back teeth and said: "Ye, Zhong, Hua, don't go too far!"

"This is too much? Girl, your tolerance is really low. ." The cold voice was mocking with a hint of sarcasm.

The lips, attacked, Ouyang Wu's lips hurt.

This man's kisses always have strong aggressiveness and domineering wildness, making people unprepared.

At the moment when the tip of the tongue is lingering, the world is spinning, dizzy. The breath, messy and heavy.

The big white and moist palms started from Ouyang Wu's soft and boneless waist, and swam all the way without hindrance, the strength was neither light nor heavy, and finally the softness that stayed in front of her chest went in quietly... The robe was Pulled off, the cold air spread on the skin.

Ouyang Wu's whole body stiffened instantly.

"Please, don't..." Ouyang Wu resisted instinctively, her hands clenched into fists, she was angry and sad, and had the urge to cry.

Ye Chonghua suddenly let go of her, lying on his back on the quilt, his eyes returned to the icy coldness of a normal day, his inherent dignity and pride did not allow him to continue.

There was an eerie subtlety in the air.

After a long while, he leaned over, Ouyang Wu didn't know what he was going to do, and instinctively shrank back.

His hand paused for a while, and finally landed on her soft black hair, straightened her slightly messy hair, pulled the quilt to cover her tightly, and snorted heavily: "Don't think you can escape, it's a long time coming to Japan. "

I'm still going out..." Ouyang Wu was not used to sharing a bed with others, let alone a strange man who met by chance?

"Believe it or not, this king will do it for you now!" Ye Chonghua's handsome eyes were arrogant and sinister, as if he was holding back the storm. She paused , groaning domineeringly and angrily: "Sleep!"

Ouyang Wu did not know what to do, she could clearly feel Ye Chonghua's impatience, at this moment she was pressed hard on his warm and firm chest by him, unable to move for half a minute.

The two were so close to each other that Ouyang Wu could clearly feel the hardness somewhere in him.

How could Ouyang Wu not understand, there was a hint of embarrassment on her face, and she was even more afraid to move.

Ouyang Wu kept her body stiff and her eyes wide open.

After an unknown amount of time, there was no movement on the other side, only the sound of even breathing that seemed to fall into a deep sleep.

Ouyang Wu thought of a few ways to escape, but every time she lifted the quilt, she was pulled into his arms by him again. Ouyang Wu struggled several times to no avail, so she could only let out a sullen sigh, sighing that it was not the right time for the little unicorn to disappear, otherwise she would have countless ways to escape.

Through the dim moonlight, Ouyang Wu looked up at the man in front of her.

The perfect outline is like the beautiful gods of ancient Greece, the skin is smooth as jade, and it looks exquisite and noble, which makes people dare not profane.

The perfectly curved thin lips are rosy and moist, like a red blood rose. The jet-black blue silk poured down, with an air of sparseness and elegance.

Closing his falcon-like eyes, he lost a trace of aggressive suffocating arrogance, and added a touch of gentleness, softness, freshness and elegance.

The faint moonlight was projected onto him, and the streamer converged to the shadows. There is a feeling as if the light clouds cover the moon, and the fluttering winds return to the snow.

Ouyang Wu was in Ye Chonghua's arms, looking at this good-looking man, and unknowingly, she also fell into the dark quagmire.

A red sun rises shallowly from the sea level in the distance, the dawn of dawn lifts the darkness of the night, and the misty morning light first penetrates, ushering in a clear and clear morning.

A few magpies flying from nowhere stood on the prosperous branches and sang softly, their voices were melodious and beautiful, just like the sounds of nature, awakening the sleeping people.

During this sleep, Ouyang Wu slept very deeply, fell into a deep sleep, and slept soundly all night without dreams.

The thick eyelashes as thin as cicada wings trembled slightly, Ouyang Wu slowly opened her eyes, and found a little thick and warm thing on her chest in the mist.

Looking down, I found that the thick and warm thing was actually Ye Chonghua's hand!

Ouyang Wu's robes were loose on the chest, and this hand actually held Ouyang Wu's side softly. Not through the clothes, but from her chest, she loosened her middle clothes and held it in his hands.

Ye Chonghua's eyes closed, as if he had a good dream, his sword eyebrows raised slightly, and his expression was soft with a hint of satisfaction.

Ouyang Wu took a deep breath and resisted the urge to chop off this hand! It's just people under the roof...

In the end, she could only resign and carefully tore off that abominable hand. Just as she moved to get out of bed, who knew that when her slender arm was picked up, her center of gravity became unstable and she fell back to her original position. Ye Chonghua rolled over and pressed her on the bed. Under the body, the big palm returned to its original position.

Ouyang Wu became angry and was about to bite that abominable salty pig's hand in one bite, but that hand was like a long eye, so she retreated and slipped down to her waist, wrapping her soft waist heavily into her arms.

"It's dawn, it's time to get up!" Ouyang Wu moved around, trying to get out of his control.

Ye Chonghua didn't open her eyes, her slender and powerful legs clamped her lower limbs, her strong arms pressed her to his chest, and she let out a thick nasal voice: "Sleep."

Domineering and rascal!

Ouyang Wu was speechless, she closed her eyes depressed, and slept as soon as she slept, to see who could sleep better!