The King's Wife

Ye Chonghua's face was stern, but his eyes were looking in the direction of Ouyang Wu.

In that direction, stood Ouyang Wu... and the third and fourth misses of the Ouyang family.

Princess Yaohua's eyes fell straight on Ouyang Xiu like sharp swords, and the hatred in those eyes seemed to be peeling her skin and cramping. Because in Princess Yaohua's eyes, Ouyang Xiu is the only one who can be compared with her. Ouyang Ying is not in her consideration, and as for Ouyang Wu, it is even more impossible. At this time, Ouyang Xiu's mood was complicated.

All kinds of scrutiny eyes converged on her, and the envy and hatred in those eyes almost drowned her, especially the vicious gaze of Princess Yaohua's pair of sharp swords.

She was a little terrified, but she couldn't help feeling a little cosy and excited. Although she really liked King Huai'an at first, if that man was Ye Feibai... I wonder, which woman in the world would refuse?

For a time, Ouyang Xiu's face was like fireworks in March, splendid and beautiful.

Ye Chonghua walked towards her step by step...

Her heart was like a deer hitting, thumping, thumping, and she was flustered and panicked.

Ouyang Xiu's beautiful eyes drooped slightly, her eyes were surging like tides and overflowing with light, she was at a loss as she played with the small bundle of blue silk, the corner of her mouth was a little girlish and shy.

Ye Chonghua finally stopped at a distance of ten feet away from Ouyang Xiu, but before he could speak, Princess Yaohua rushed towards Ouyang Xiu like a tiger and a leopard -

slap -a crisp sound of slap sounded, and Princess Yaohua slapped Ouyang Xiu's face heavily, leaving a clear five-finger palm print on her fair and pink cheeks.

"Bitch!" Princess Yaohua scolded fiercely. She was about to be mad with jealousy! She is the most honorable princess in the entire Eastern Jin Dynasty and enjoys supreme glory, but the Second Prince Ye rejected her! In front of so many people, she chose Ouyang Xiu!

Ouyang Xiu covered his red and swollen face, the two rows of thick and slightly curled eyelashes glistened with tears, like falling but not falling.

Just when everyone thought that Ye Chonghua would be angry with Princess Yaohua, Ye Chonghua laughed.

Yes, he smiled, and the graceful pink thin lips rose slightly, with a hint of arrogance.

It wasn't the kind of creepy smile that was low and cold, but a smile with a hint of interest in the banter. It looked like he was having some fun.

Although his smile flashed by and disappeared like a shooting star, his splendid smile like fireworks shocked a group of people.

Finally, the crowd came back to their senses, and Ouyang Xiu also came back to her senses. At this time, Ye Chonghua's slender and tall body was already standing in front of Ouyang Wu.

There is a faint luster flowing on his body, and his eyes are shining like stars, like a relegated immortal in a paradise.

Her jet-black hair was gleaming with lustrous luster, her skin was as delicate as beautiful porcelain, her pupils were as black as ink, deep and dark, and there was a cold, cold light in her eyes.

His thin diamond-shaped lips curled into an arc, and his beautiful eyes were cold and shallow with a hint of deep meaning, he stretched out his long and moist fingers, stroked the blue silk fluttering in the wind, leaned down and leaned close to her ear, blowing a hot breath: "My Wu'er, do you understand now?"

 Under the eyes of the public, it was so ambiguous, so fascinating!

Ouyang Wu didn't want to be surrounded by people, and she didn't want to take away Princess Yaohua's hatred. She pushed Ye Chonghua away, her eyes were cold but not warm, and she lowered her voice to warn: "It's better to pretend that you don't know me!"

"Otherwise?" Ye Chonghua played with her blue silk fluttering in the wind very disobediently. The bottom of his deep eyes was evil and mad, as if everyone was a sculpture in front of him, as if no one else was at ease.

"Ye Chonghua! Don't hurt me!" Ouyang Wu warned in a low voice.

Her original situation was not very good, with the Sun clan eyeing the tiger, and the brothers and sisters conspiracy and plotting, and now coupled with the jealousy and hatred of Princess Yaohua... This day can't be over.

Ouyang Wu couldn't help but feel a little sad. If she knew that Ye Chonghua had come here, she would have simply drank the bowl of red ginseng bird's nest soup. Unfortunately, there is no regret medicine in this world.

At this time, no one noticed that King Huai'an's face was gloomy and ugly. He frowned slightly and said coldly: "His Royal Highness Prince Ning, let's stop, this is the fifth young lady of the Ouyang family."

He was not sure why he looked at it. When Ye Feibai was close to Ouyang Wu, he would feel annoyed and uncomfortable.

Ye Chonghua glanced at him lightly, his strong and slender arms imprisoned Ouyang Wu in her arms, and looked at King Huai'an with lazy eyes: "King Huai'an, this is the princess chosen by this king." 

In other words, The king and the princess are close, what do they have to do with you, an outsider?

As soon as these words came out, there was a burst of neat gasps around!

Everyone thought that the Second Prince Ye, that is, His Royal Highness Prince Ning, what he did before was just teasing the nympho bag of the Ouyang family. Who would have thought that he actually came here?

King Huai'an was even more stunned on the spot, his sword brows furrowed, and he said in a cold voice, "Brother Feibai, don't be joking, you don't care, but the reputation of the girl's family matters." Hearing Ye Chonghua's words, King Huai'an only felt that A large stone was pressed against his chest, and he was very depressed.

"Just kidding? Do you think this king will make a joke about six cities?" Ye Chonghua's vertical hair glowed with a faint luster, and there was a hint of loneliness and indifference on his face. His hand, like a proud and honorable king, announced his sovereignty, "This is the wife that this king has identified, can you hear me clearly?"

When Ye Chonghua's eyes swept across King Huai'an, his dark black eyes were as cold as a cold pool. If possible, he actually wanted to erase the memory of King Huai'an in Ouyang Wu's mind!

At this time, his eyes were sharp and deep, and his domineering presence was exposed. He was so imposing, majestic and inviolable, and with just one glance, he was shocked on the spot.

The scene where there was a lot of discussion suddenly became silent, and people didn't dare to make a sound, and bowed their heads in fear.

This is the majesty of iron and blood honed in the bloody battlefield, this is the momentum of the king who dominates the world!

"Ye... Febai! What nonsense are you talking about?" Just as everyone was in awe, a clear and pleasant voice broke the silence. Ouyang Wu pushed Ye Chonghua away, her eyes were as cold as ice, "Who is the person you identify with? Who is your wife? It has nothing to do with me, Ouyang Wu!"

She didn't want to attract everyone for no reason. Hatred is worth, she still wants to live a stable life. No matter what Ye Chonghua thinks, Ouyang Wu is only responsible for herself and will not accompany him.

"My silly girl, you have already taken my Xiling country's national treasure. Now it's too late to deny it." Ye Chonghua's slender and moist fingers tapped her forehead, and his beautiful eyes flashed a hint of unknown doting.

"National treasure?" Ouyang Wu was surprised and asked in surprise, "What national treasure?"

Ye Chonghua's long, skinny index finger pointed to her chest