Disfigured or not

The next morning, Axiu hurried over, with a look of panic: "Miss, Miss! It's not good!"

"What are you doing in such a hurry, what's wrong?" Ouyang Wu couldn't help sighing. Tone, this girl, Axiu, is really unable to hold her breath. Every time there is a little thing, she is frizzy.

"I was going to bring food to the young lady just now. When I was passing through the rockery, I heard the fourth young lady talking to her girl that she wanted to destroy your appearance."

"Oh? Is that so?" There was a playful look on her lips. , did not panic at all. Presumably Ouyang Ying won't give up until she disfigures herself.

Her calmness made Axiu's eyes widen, "Miss, aren't you afraid at all?"

"What am I afraid of?" Ouyang Wu glanced at her casually, and saw her empty hands, "Aren't you going to give it to me? Do you want something to eat, your lady is hungry, go and give me something to eat."

Watching Ah Xiu go out, Ouyang Wu sat at the table and began to play with the herbs, with a cold smile on her lips Meaning: Do you want to destroy my face, take care of your face first.

In the middle of the night, a slender black figure silently appeared in Ouyang Ying's room. She stood on the head of Ouyang Ying's bed, stared at the sleeping woman, took a brush and wrote and drew on her face. , At first glance, there are two big turtles.

The bright moonlight shines in the house through the window lattice, Ouyang Wu looks at the two big turtles in the moonlight, and feels very satisfied. This ink is just developed by her. Compared with sulfuric acid, it is really too pediatric.

Ouyang Wu packed her things and went out quietly. The next day, Ouyang Wu woke up screaming.

Ouyang Ying's sharp cry was probably heard by the entire Prime Minister's Mansion, but Ouyang Wu just didn't hear it, turned around and fell back asleep.

When she woke up leisurely, Axiu stepped forward to serve and whispered, "Madam has sent mammy to invite the young lady to come over."

"Oh?"

"Mama Wu is standing at the door."

"Then let her stand. ." After Ouyang Wu had eaten, she saw Wu Mama at the door with a dissatisfied face, Ouyang Wu ignored her, she was just a servant.

Ouyang Wu walked straight towards Sun's room. Sitting on the high hall, Mrs. Sun was wearing a royal blue silk skirt with large sleeves and a round neck, and a lot of precious hairpins, pearls and emeralds on her head, as if she was afraid that others would not know that she had many treasures.

As soon as she saw Ouyang Wu, her face was full of rage, and Zhucui on her head seemed to be so angry that Douluo was about to fall. She shouted, "You, kneel down for me!"

 Some grievances: "I don't know what the daughter has done wrong? Why does she have to kneel?"

"You still want to argue that it's not that you are treating your fourth sister..." Sun shi couldn't go on talking here, and her face was very sad.

Ouyang Wu's face filled with curiosity: "What's wrong with Fourth Sister?" Seeing Ouyang Wu's refusal to admit it, Mrs. Sun's chest kept heaving and she almost died of anger.

Ouyang Wu frowned: "Could it be because of the fourth sister's sleepwalking? She even ran into my room the night before yesterday. I thought she was a gangster at first... I pushed her out, yo, it scares people to death!"

"No wonder Ying'er's hand was hurt before, so it was you who did it!" Sun remembered the hand that Ouyang Ying couldn't raise yesterday, and she was so distressed that she asked her if she knew nothing, it turned out that Ouyang Wu had caused the trouble. trick.

"Ma'am, it's true that children who don't have a mother's love have a hard life. The third and fourth sisters are your biological daughters. It's right for you to be partial to them. But, you can't throw any sewage on me. I am In my house, someone sleepwalked into my boudoir in the middle of the night. You said I'm not afraid. If I meet someone with a ruthless heart, I deserve to be killed. Besides, I just pushed her out. As for her hand falling It's hurt, maybe she sleepwalked into the third sister's room, and the third sister did it!"

"Ah! Well, don't pretend. Did you do the things on your fourth sister's face?"

"Ah What's on the fourth sister's face?"

"Ouyang Wu, Ming people don't speak secretly!"

"Hey, mother, although I'm used to you wronging me. But now I'm from Xiling Kingdom, you're throwing dirty water like this On me, it's not my face that hurts, doesn't that hurt the face of Xiling Kingdom?"

"You...you!" Thinking of what Ouyang Wu had slandered before, her face was hard to look at, "Now the betrothal gift You haven't gotten married yet!"

While he was talking, a little girl ran over: "Madam, the second prince of the night has sent a lot of things here."

Sun hurriedly came out and saw There are many, many things, which are countless dowries. On the way from the hall to the door, all the dandan and each pole are painted with red lacquer and gold. It looks very spectacular. The muscles of Sun's face twitch violently, and the eyes Shining with jealousy, if it wasn't for Ouyang Wu, these things, these things! It all belongs to her.

Axiu has been wandering among the many things for a long time, like a child who has never seen the world. Look at this one and look at the other, and she doesn't dare to touch it. She said to Ouyang Wu with high eyebrows: "Wow, this lady, its so beautiful!"

"Miss, what is this?" Ouyang Wu casually took something like a glass ball and stuffed it into Axiu's hand: "You can play with it."

Axiu's eyes were wide open, her hands were shaking uncontrollably because of excitement, she didn't know what to say for a while, her face seemed to be happy or not, a smile that was not a smile, and the eyes of the people gathered around were widened. One of the things here is enough for them to eat and drink for several lifetimes, but Ouyang Wu actually gave it to others without even looking at it.

The servants around began to regret it. This eldest lady, who had been neglected before, would be the most valuable person in Ouyang Mansion and the most honorable person in the Eastern Jin Kingdom. If she had not been provoked by the third and fourth misses Bullying this fifth young lady, but serving the fifth young lady well, maybe you won't have to worry about it in the next few lifetimes.