Pay the Price

"Fourth elder sister, what are you doing?" Ouyang Wu looked puzzled: "Ah, elder sister, who are you playing with, why are you so embarrassed?"

After speaking, she smiled and took it. A Jasper cup poured her a cup of tea, "Since my sister is here, don't let the good spring come, let's have a cup of tea first, how about it?"

Ouyang Ying covered her face with her hands and glared at the cup in her hand, like Seeing something dirty, she took a step back and said, "Don't be so arrogant, who knows if you will take the opportunity to poison me!"

Ouyang Wu looked at the teacup in her hand and sighed regretfully. She has had enough, and is ready to give her the antidote. As long as she drinks this cup of tea, the smoky air of the tea will touch her face, and the ink marks on her face will disappear without a trace. Since she doesn't appreciate it , then forget it.

A look of grievance flashed on Ouyang Wu's face: "Fourth sister, if you say that, it will hurt my sister too much. This is a good Biluochun, and you will regret not drinking it - but since my sister is not in the mood to drink tea , then little sister doesn't have anything to entertain, so I won't keep anyone."

"Ouyang Wu, remember for me!" A stern look flashed in Ouyang Ying's eyes, "Don't think that if you do this, I can't do anything about it,  You will pay the price!"

Seeing Ouyang Ying's back, Ah Xiu couldn't help trembling.

Ouyang Wu, who was on the side, didn't care, and continued the tea that she had not finished drinking just now, as if Ouyang Ying had never been here at all. Axiu asked in a low voice, "Miss, Fifth Miss's face...is that thing really made by you?"

Ouyang Wu just smiled, neither admitting nor denying it.

"Axiu, what do you think of miss?"

"Miss is the best person in the world!" Axiu said immediately with a sincere look on her face.

Ouyang Wu played with the teacup in his hand and chuckled: "Silly Axiu, Miss is not so good, I just give back what others have treated me to them!" , huh... A woman like Ouyang Ying with a bad stomach and the two turtles on her face really complement each other.

Without Ouyang Ying's entanglement, Ouyang Wu has been very leisurely these days.

The warm sunshine of a spring afternoon falls on the light yellow window screen through the shadows of the trees, bringing a golden light. Ouyang Wu and Axiu were about to go out for a walk and buy some things. When they reached the door, they saw the housekeeper walking in with a middle-aged man who looked like a man in the rivers and lakes. This person was wearing a gray robe and carrying a simple black medicine box. The whole person looked lazy, gentle and elegant, with a bit of warmth in his eyes, but his eyes were very indifferent.

When the housekeeper saw Ouyang Wu, his expression was a little nervous, and he was blessed: "Hello, Fifth Miss!"

Ouyang Wu nodded and nodded, looking at the forbearance brought by the housekeeper, she already understood a little in her heart, but she still said. "Butler, who is this?"

"Oh, this is a famous doctor specially recruited by General Sun's mansion to treat all kinds of incurable diseases." After speaking, the famous doctor on the side made a series for Ouyang Wu, and his voice was flat. Wuqi: "Hello, Fifth Young Lady, I'm going to Yunsang."

Ouyang Wu stared at the famous doctor, feeling a little familiar, and even felt that there was an inexplicable smile in his eyes. Ouyang Wu frowned and pursed her lips.

At this time, the housekeeper said to Ouyang Wu, "Miss Fifth, the master and his wife are still waiting inside, so let's go first."

Ouyang Wu nodded, and the housekeeper brought the famous doctor in, looking at the famous doctor's back, This, walking is very vigorous, are all people in the rivers and lakes like this? This should be the one that Sun found through General Sun's mansion to treat Ouyang Ying's face. Thinking of Ouyang Ying's last words when he left last time, Ouyang Wu chuckled lightly. Naturally, there is no way to treat his face, but if this famous doctor If so, is it not that easy?

Ouyang Wu suddenly wanted to see this famous doctor, what kind of skills does she have to treat her and paint Ouyang Ying's ink: "Axiu, I suddenly feel a little tired, you should take a few girls out to buy. "

Yes, miss."

Since that day, the famous doctor has lived in Ouyang's mansion, and all the people in the mansion dare not neglect him. Ouyang Wu didn't know how this famous doctor performed his medical skills, but there was news every day that the fourth young lady's condition was getting better day by day.

It was an afternoon when I saw Ouyang Ying again, her face was covered with white gauze, only revealing a pair of dark eyes and a beautiful red lip. This look looks even scarier than a mummy. Ouyang Wu was a little hesitant, this is just to wipe the ink, how could it be so tragic?

Seeing that it was Ouyang Wu, Ouyang Ying sneered, her exposed eyes threw cold hatred at her, and she was a little proud: "Ouyang Wu, you see, one day, I will take revenge for this peeling! "

After he finished speaking, he ignored Ouyang Wu and turned away angrily.

Ouyang Wu looked at the back of Ouyang Ying leaving, and couldn't help thinking: This Ouyang Ying is really strong, she would rather choose such a painful method than ask herself for mercy, isn't the face what she cherishes the most?

Oh, what a pity, I wanted to see her kneeling and begging for mercy!

Axiu, who was on the side, trembled as if she wanted to understand something, and said tremblingly, "Miss, Miss... What is the Fourth Miss doing?"

"I don't know, this is the path she chose."