Tactful Response

Seeing that Ouyang Wu was interested in this matter, Axiu's emotions became more and more high, "The Second Prince Ye said that she is looking for a strange woman from the Eastern Jin Dynasty. According to the slaves, this strange woman is none other than Princess Yaohua!"

"Yaohua Princess?" Ouyang Wu was not impressed by the name.

"Yeah, it should be Princess Yaohua." Axiu vowed, "Miss, Princess Yaohua is the number one beauty in our Eastern Jin Dynasty. She looks like an immortal descended from the earth, and the country is beautiful, and what is even more rare is her kind and gentle temperament. Wan, it is famous all over the continent. Miss, haven't you seen it before? Didn't you look at it at the time?"

"Oh, is it?" It was such a beauty? There's a chance to get acquainted. Ouyang Wu secretly said in her heart.

"Yeah, Prince Ye and Young Mistress Yaohua are a match made in heaven, and there is no match for them." Ah Xiu's face was full of admiration, her eyes were full of stars, and she dragged her cheeks enviously.

Yeah? Is there such a match? Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows in disapproval.

While the master and servant were chatting, there was a faint sound of footsteps outside the courtyard.

Soon, a crisp voice sounded in the yard: "The fifth lady is very interesting, are you basking in the sun?"

Ouyang Wu raised her eyelids and glanced lightly, and found that the person who came was Mo, the eldest maid next to the Sun family. As far as she knew, this girl was stingy and liked to take advantage of her.

Ouyang Wu gave a light hum and didn't speak any more.

On the contrary, Axiu took over the conversation, with a hint of caution in her smile, "It's almost time for dinner, why is Sister Mo'er free? Is there any order from Madam?"

Mo'er put the food box in her hand into Axiu's hand, and said enviously, "Today, the mansion bought some bird's nests. Madam thinks that the young lady's injury will be better soon and needs to be repaired. No, no, Hurry up and cook it in the kitchen, and let you bring it to Fifth Young Lady."

There is nothing to be courteous, either a traitor or a thief. A hint of hesitation flashed in Axiu's eyes, and she aimed at Ouyang Wu from the corner of her eyes, but Ouyang Wu had a slight smile on her lips, and her eyes were like an ancient well, without waves or traces, without any hint.

Axiu thought for a while and pushed the food box back: "Our fifth young lady is not used to such good things, you should take it back."

Mo'er also knew Ouyang Wu's situation in the mansion, she laughed dryly, and put the food box back again. Pushed it back: "What are you talking about, how can the fifth miss not be used to it? These high-quality bird's nests are very expensive, and they are beautiful and nourishing. Filial piety, how could you refuse?"

She was a eloquent girl. Ouyang Wu said in a low voice: "Put down the bird's nest, I'm just a little hungry, bring it over to Miss Ben to have a taste."

She couldn't believe it, when did the Sun family become so kind to give her something good.

A pair of clean hands held a porcelain white bowl and handed it to Ouyang Wu. She took a closer look and secretly thought in her heart that it was really a first-class bird's nest. One tael cost at least fifty taels of silver. What is Sun's selling in this gourd? Medicine?

Ouyang Wu took the red ginseng bird's nest porridge. The red ginseng bird's nest porridge was still a little hot at the moment. She blew lightly and moved her nose slightly, because she noticed a faint aroma rising in the heat.

Moreover, she was attentive and found that this red ginseng bird's nest porridge had been tasted.

Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows and glanced at Mo'er, seeing her swallowing her throat and staring at her, she couldn't help sneering in her heart. Ouyang Wu only took a few sips before putting down the bowl.

"Fifth Miss, are you running out?" This is made from the finest bird's nest, the most nourishing. Mo'er wanted to persuade again, but seemed to have thought of something, and swallowed the words back in her throat.

"Well, the mouth is a little dull, and I can't eat it for a while." Ouyang Wu wiped her lips with a silk scarf and said calmly.

"Then the servant will take this bowl down?" Mo'er's eyes flashed with excitement.

Ouyang Wu's lips raised a small smile: "It's a pity, this bowl of red ginseng bird's nest porridge will reward you. As you said, these bird's nests are very valuable, don't waste them."

Mo'er's eyes surfaced . With a touch of excitement, for fear that Ouyang Wu would change her mind, she directly thanked: "The servant, thank the Fifth Young Lady for the reward. Not to mention, the servant is really hungry right now."

Ouyang Wu's lips curled slightly, and she stood up. , said slowly: "You eat slowly, don't be in a hurry. Axiu, you are good to chat with Mo'er and get close."

Leaving the two maids behind, Ouyang Wu got up and went into the inner room.

After about half an hour, Axiu came in, with a complicated expression and hesitant to say anything.

Ouyang Wu raised her eyebrows and glanced at her while combing her hair: "If you have any words, you can be direct, what does it look like?"

Axiu thought for a while, then summoned the courage to ask: "Miss, that red ginseng and bird's nest porridge is very expensive, ma'am. When your body needs a lot of nourishment, why did you give it to Mo'er? If you can't drink it for a while, it's okay to stay and warm at night." 

The young lady has never enjoyed good things since she was a child, and it's hard to replenish her vitality. , but it was such a waste. God knows that when Axiu watched Mo'er enjoying the red ginseng bird's nest porridge, her whole heart was crying blood.

Ouyang Wu combed her hair unhurriedly, and met Axiu's gaze from the mirror, a bright smile suddenly appeared at the corner of her mouth on her deserted face: "Silly girl, if you know, I believe you care about me, but if you don't know, you still care about me. I thought you were resenting Miss, I didn't reward you with the red ginseng bird's nest porridge."

"Miss..." Axiu took the wooden comb a little embarrassedly, and combed her soft black hair like silk.

"Do you think that bowl of red ginseng bird's nest porridge can be enjoyed by anyone? Mo'er's luck is not enough." After a while, Ouyang Wu casually threw out these words while playing with her hair.

Axiu understands a little, but doesn't seem to understand... She was about to ask again, but Ouyang Wu shook her head: "Go, prepare some hot water, your lady wants to bathe and change."

When Axiu left with full of doubts After that, a chill flashed across Ouyang Wu's calm and beautiful eyes.

Why did the Sun family take action against her at this time?

Ouyang Wu remembered the news that Axiu had brought about the second prince of Xiling Kingdom, and a flash of light flashed in his heart. Could it be that Sun's action has something to do with the appearance of the Second Prince Ye?