Chapter 22

Zafirah's POv

England? Bad idea! I was chased by so many people and if I didn't have my powers, I'd be dead. What did I ever do to them? More like what did she do to them.

At least that man protected me, if it wasn't for him I'd be dead. I know who he is, I saw him in her nightmares, he was my father. He looked flustered like something dearly was taken from him but I didn't have time to question him until he told me to run before they caught me. He sent some woman with auburn hair to follow me and protect me. She told me her name was Julia. She was very beautiful and nice.

She gave me a beautiful bracelet that was carved with the letters J&G to give to her daughter if I am to see her. She told me to say she was happy they left.

I thought she was insane and wanted her to take it back but time was against us as I would be captured soon.

Right now I'm in America again, but I'm in Colorado. I'm not ready as yet, what if I get chased here too? I can't fight. My powers only include mind reading, mind illusions which only last 10 minutes or less and I can make one do whatever I want, whether it's sleep, have a diet, being sad or Happy or just anything I mention in one word but I only have to touch their temple for it is the most powerful.

I trained with my Mom a few times, I've mastered creating an illusion to distract a person that's when I can get close enough to touch their temple so I can take them. It's not as easy as it sounds no, some people have strong minds.

I had been in this hotel for a while now, it's going to be my birthday in a few days and I wish I was with my friends.

I felt a buzz on my right back pocket and took out my phone. The caller ID showed my Mom.

"Hey, mom." I said after answering her call.

"How did it go dear? Were they nice? Did she say anything about you? How is England?" She attacked me with so many questions it was hard responding.

"Mom, I didn't find her there but I did find my father, mom wasn't there either. They told me to find her here," I explained to her. I could hear her screaming at me already even though the line is silent.

"Zafirah where are you?" Oh no. That time doesn't sound nice.

"In Colorado?" I whisper but I'm sure I was audible enough for her to hear.

"Zafirah!" She shouts.

"Mom I know what you're going to say but this is too important for me to let go. I want to know why she got involved with wolves!" I say quickly.

"Wolves? Zafirah don't make me fly down there-" I didn't even let her finish before I cut her off.

"I promise you mommy I'll be okay, I love you okay? I love you sooo much and I promise to tell you everything after byeeee." I say turning off the phone to the angry woman.

I bought another cellphone so that she can't track me down. I had to dispose this one but I wanted to call her first. I need to do this alone.

She sure made an image for herself that it's hard for me to go anywhere, first thing's first. Julia's directions to the forest, if God loves me he won't let me meet any rogues.

**************

Zhavi's POV

My day has been jolly because everything in my life is going well, except for the constant fear of not being in control of my body it kills me.

Shane and I have been spending less time together. Last night he came back and told me that Lydia found her mate and it was none other than Holden, I was happy for her and Holden but this seemed to anger him I don't get what was happening.