Chapter 27

Shane's POV

I have been observing Zhavi lately and to say she's glowing would be an understatement. After finding out her sister has another mate who isn't me, she literally jumped me that night. I can't say I'm complaining though, I love how she is. I love seeing her happy. My wolf and I got mad at each other for the confusion and I got mad seeing what it did to her. I'm happy knowing that I'm her escape to everything and that she wants me all to herself. That's what I want.

It's been 3 days after knowing Raven and Zafirah are mates. The two girls are good for each other. Raven is someone who hardly gets mad but I know that when and if she does some day, there will be hell to pay. I don't underestimate Zafirah either, considering she can mess with people's mentality, she's on my danger list. It's a good thing they have been paired together, it's a bad thing for our enemies though. A powerful hybrid of a witch and a wolf mated with a hybrid of a Fae and hunter.

Zhavi has been trying to train Zafirah how to fight and Zafirah has been trying to trigger her powers. It's dangerous and I hate it but she can't train how to control her powers if she doesn't know what her powers are like. Zafirah told her to use her mind and not feelings when she uses her powers. I believe those are good words, if you use your feelings, your heart will lead you in a leap of darkness. For Zhavi, it surely will because she will be facing someone who hurt her, abandoned her, lied and tried to use her. Holden came to me because he thought there was nothing to lose and also he cared about Zhavi more than anyone at the time. I have no reason to get jealous anymore knowing he has a mate, besides those two act like me and Greyson.

What I want to know is why did I feel some pull to someone else's mate when I have my own?

"Are you okay?" I hear a soft British voice from behind me. I turn around to lock eyes with my beautiful mate. Her beauty amazes me all the time. I should say we are beauty and the beast but I'm not a beauty and she definitely is a beast. A sexy one of course.

My mate has me wanting to get on my knees for her, I will eventually. Just waiting for all these obstacles to flemish, then I'll get on her knees all night long.

"I'm okay pecas." I say kissing her temple.

"You're not." She says pulling away to sit on the bed.

"What do you mean?" Did I do something?

"You're not happy with Raven and Zafirah. Are you?" She says. "I noticed you've been observing and have taken interest in them so it would either be you being homophobic or you're jealous." She continues.

"Firstly I don't judge people by who they love or who they fuck, it's their life and there's nothing wrong with it," I say clearing that up. There is nothing wrong with it. Ginger did mention that he didn't see Raven as the type to be gay. I don't get it, how would you? People don't have to explain to anyone who they fuck, it's literally no one's business.

"Secondly, I'm sorry if you feel that way. I got confused about this thing but I'm happy it actually happened. In a matter of days I saw how much it was bothering you." I tell her honestly.

"You're always apologising."

"The world owes you Zhavi, and I'm willing to make up and apologise for it as long as I live and as long as you haven't healed." I say standing in front of her. She is seated at the edge of the bed.

She opens her legs to rap them around my knees, she wraps her arms around my waist and her head lies on my stomach, a little lower that some of the lower part of her face rests under my belt. I like how close she is.

Not being able to handle the heat that is forming inside my pants, I slowly lift her face so her eyes meet mine. I like her looking up at me. I lower my body to kiss her, which she responded with her hands pulling my head closer. I lift her by grabbing her thighs and gently laid her back on the bed, with out lips still moving in sync. This is where I want to be for the rest of my life. Between her legs is my paradise.