Chapter 25

Zhavi's POV

I am shocked, dumbfounded, stunned, poleaxed, horror struck, dazed or whatever you want to describe it because there are so many words I can use and I can't think of enough. I am nonplussed. This new information is too much.

We are currently in Shane's office, my eyes are set to Zafirah as she says her name is. She is the splitting image of me, she has blue eyes and grey streaks of hair, no freckles. She is the opposite of me and holds the innocent and happy look that I do not have.

Everyone except Lydia, Raven and Jane who happened to go out when they were clear that Greyson was safe, was here. They went shopping for our new arrival, she didn't want to go since she was a bit shaken and so is Greyson.

The door opens and in comes Laveira and Luna Yora. "Oh my Yora do I need glasses?" Laveira says when she sees me and Zafirah.

"Of course not, I think there's a problem with my glasses." Luna Yora replies.

"Mother, Aunt Yora. This is Zafirah." Shane introduces.

"Yep Zhavi has a sister. A better version of herself cause she's fun." Greyson says. He isn't wrong. She's nice and fun.

"Greyson shut up!" Christian and Shane say at the same time. Greysoy just simply shrugs showing he is used to that.

"You didn't tell me you had a twin sister." Laveira says looking at me.

"If I knew, I think I would've." I reply.

"Mother didn't exactly want my family to know I existed so," Zafirah says nervously.

"Why not?" Laveira asks.

"I probably should tell you my life story huh." She says as she gives a tired sigh.

"I am the first born of Zaralena, therefore she thought I was the one to be blessed with the powers of the next snow Queen," She says.

"More like cursed." I commented. I don't see a blessing in all of this.

"A blessing. I was born with white hair and ocean blue eyes that were similar to that of my grandmother's which my hair changed over the years. I was raised with the idea that my mother couldn't afford to take care of me so she gave me an adoptive parent. She was to raise me with love, care and happiness and give me positivity in life that's why they chose a human. A human that is so killing me soon." She mumbles the last part.

"Zaralena used to check up on me a lot, very much so when I was 10 until 11 when my grandmother was killed, she disappeared without a word. My adoptive mother was never supposed to tell me what I am except that I am half fae and I have powers of which I had ever since I was born."

"It broke my heart to lose them and I was set on finding my other family, the one she used to tell me about. My twin sister and my father. Never has she ever mentioned a brother. I can connect with my sister, sometimes when she has a dream or visions, I can see them too hence her having nightmares about the deaths of our mother and brother had me depressed for years. I felt better with my friends and my adoptive mom." Wait visions?

"Visions?" I ask.

"Yes visions, you have powers that make you a Fae Zhavi. You can see the future, past and even my presence when needed. You knew Shane was coming, Zaralena and me. You didn't know you knew but I'll be back on that."

"The point of not telling me that I am to have powers was for my mother to take them without me protesting since I'll be loving them. I was no longer needed when mother realised I am not the one who was destined with the powers."

"My adoptive mother was not to tell me any of this but she told me about who Zaralena is, she and my grandmother wanted the power so Zaralena could have it and use it to be as powerful as her."